Ok , just got my Zeblaze Blitz 3G 5.1 android ,

Ok , just got my Zeblaze Blitz 3G 5.1 android , is there any watch faces that will work on this ? and I do recommend it over the x5 in case anyone wondered lol

+Lokifish März i used to have a No1. D5 great watch, with tons of customization and watch faces, buy a Zeblaze Blitz with android 5.1 and it´s a great watch but with no customization so far, waiting for something to happened and open the watch customization for this watch and other “sister” watches with android 5.1 , if there isn´t future customization for these watches i think they will be in serious disadvantage for others… by now i´m thinking in buy the Mlais Watch, it is also IP67 and can change bands and has a lot of customization and also accept Android Wear apps and Watchfaces running android 5.1, what do you think about that watch?

Could someone please post a link to were the problem of not being able to have custom watchfaces on ROUND android 5.1 watches is discussed? So we can read up on the details of this problem. I undrstand shat this problem only exists on round 5.1 watches and works on square watches?
I’ve searched XDA buy cannot find it.

Hi KT… I thought that the “problem” was not to do with the “shape” of the watch face but was to do with the fact that we haven’t got access to the coding on any of 5.1 watches… let’s see what the others say…

I think I heard someone mention that it wasn’t a problem with the square 5.1 watches. Hmmm.

That’s not good news @Lokifish_Marz Does this mean that we need to depend on the companies to release the framework or enable watchfaces through their own app?
Any idea if someone is working on this to hack/break/open?

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Fabio how did u add those faces? Same way as a KW88?

@Eric_Crochemore ​ launcher

@Fabio awesome! How can i download his launcher.?

@Xlothing_Trade https://plus.google.com/108584728070544203539/posts/MdRZ9CPUDzv

Awesome! Yeah got it installed. Thanks for the help.