Nutter's corner

Sorry I forgot.
I will look now.
There is no update but there will be the same version you have on your watch

Thank you … is it possible to install another unofficial version on it … is there a way that my watch will not hang anymore

Unfortunately I can’t answer that.
We have never had this watch and don’t know much about it.
But I will see about the firmware.

A simple search turned up this website with Kingwear firmware support. Your watch is not listed here.

http://www.king-wear.cn/download

2 Likes

Hello. Do not be tired
Does anyone know the range of kc05 clock and the clock range of kc09

Hi. You have had Hoptimos since. Are the Hoptimos watch motherboard a model with the kc09 watch motherboard? Thank you for sending me a photo of the watch motherboard.
Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۵۱۱-۲۳۵۳۴۱

It looks like a Kospet Hope.
It is KC09 and it should say that in the firmware version in the watch settings.

The kc05 is the same as the Kospet Brave I think.

:upside_down_face: waves to pablo11

3 Likes

There is no confirmation of any details regarding this watch.

If it is the Android 9 version it is excluded from this website anyway.

1 Like

LOKMAT APPLLP 3 - android 7, LOKMAT APPLLP 4 - android 10

@Colin_Green Oh Boyyyyyyyyy! Now you have gone and done it! I mean that “Friendly” ( :woozy_face:) "Waves at pablo11’ might seem harmless enough…but even @pablo11 will eventually figure it out that you are calling him a crazy and let me tell you Colin…the last 3 people who even dared infer that pablo11 was a little off base…well he made em Moderators! And every member of the forum knows that you can’t get much crazier that a Moderator! Anyway, just keep your fingers crossed that he doesn’t notice your post…and if he does…well it just doesn’t bear thinking about! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Hello, are the kc09 clock hardware chassis and the kc05 clock hardware chassis a model? Can I replace each other?

Lol. No chance of that happening as I can’t do even the most basic shit and its sucking up all and more of the spare time I have so I think it’s time for me to forget about this stuff and move on.

1 Like

No you can’t.
They are using very different drivers.
By the way I have tried to get KW06 square watch firmware and it is not available.
I don’t seem to be able to get it.

Awww, bless… :joy:

Hi, I have several different clocks. I am currently using the kw06 clock. I like Android 5.1 to 7.1 or 6. Is there a way?

No…
Well, I have an idea but it is not really possible due to the screen driver, modem code and other issues.

You would be far better off trying to get a better watch.
A more modern chipset and better battery life etc.

1 Like

If there is a way for Android kw06 to be upgraded, thank you
Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۵۱۳-۱۴۱۴۰۶

No.
It has never been updated.
The only firmware ever released is the firmware that you got on the watch.

This model is not made anymore and has been out of production for over a year now

I currently have kc09 and kc10, but I am more comfortable with kw06

1 Like