Notifications on iPhone

Does anyone know about an m2d style app on iPhone that works on i2?

There’s an iOS App called “notice for smartwatch” which should be able to forward notifications to an android smartwatch running “notice for android”.
I’m testing with an iPhone 5s and a Lemfo K1 Smartwatch (Android 5.1).
First it looks OK, but after a short while they are loosing connection. Don’t know if it’s a Bluetooth problem or the apps themselves.

Nov 15, 2016 16:49:07 GMT 1 ftrio said:
Does anyone know about an m2d style app on iPhone that works on i2?

no, it wo'nt because the m2d is not on the app store and is'nt supported by ios.

I want to say that as a iOS companion smartwatch this is not useful.

Every time it disconnects, manual reconnection is required an I must insert a pin again, every fu****g time. Worse than this, once is connected, WhatsApp notifications don’t display the sender name, it says “WhatsApp” and then the message, very nice. I tried also “Notice for Smartphone” I’ve bought both the needed apps for 10 euros, but nothing, sometimes works and sometime doesn’t.

Paired with an Android phone everything works like a charm. iOS issue? I do not think so. I’ve bought also a no.1 g6 , not comparable for specs and os, but this is a stupid watch and everything works well, reconnection with the iPhone is immediate without asking for a pin. It connects at the same time with my iPhone and my Android and everything works good, I receive the notifications from both, all this for less than 25$.

I searched a lot in the web, other people with the same problem but not a solution. I hope someone who will read this could help me.

I liked this KW88 watch (the no.1 g6 works actually but the vibration is too low and the display is not very good ) , the display is awesome, but without notifications I’m going to sell it. What a pity.

Thank you

Feb 9, 2017 1:19:29 GMT 1 simfender said:

Every time it disconnects, manual reconnection is required an I must insert a pin again, every fu****g time. Worse than this, once is connected, WhatsApp notifications don’t display the sender name, it says “WhatsApp” and then the message, very nice. I tried also “Notice for Smartphone” I’ve bought both the needed apps for 10 euros, but nothing, sometimes works and sometime doesn’t.

Paired with an Android phone everything works like a charm. iOS issue? I do not think so. I’ve bought also a no.1 g6 , not comparable for specs and os, but this is a stupid watch and everything works well, reconnection with the iPhone is immediate without asking for a pin. It connects at the same time with my iPhone and my Android and everything works good, I receive the notifications from both, all this for less than 25$.

I searched a lot in the web, other people with the same problem but not a solution. I hope someone who will read this could help me.

I liked this KW88 watch (the no.1 g6 works actually but the vibration is too low and the display is not very good ) , the display is awesome, but without notifications I’m going to sell it. What a pity.

Thank you

why not try pushbullet or pplconnect? it is basicly the same as the Watch Helper. you can’t reply but you get notifications.

Feb 9, 2017 17:35:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 9, 2017 1:19:29 GMT 1 simfender said:

Thank you

why not try pushbullet or pplconnect? it is basicly the same as the Watch Helper. you can’t reply but you get notifications.

I think because they use internet in order to work. I just want to use the watch in the pure companion way (Just via bluetooth 4.0).

pushbullet will not work, I tested it. It can forward from ios/android to PC, but not from ios to android. Basically this watch cannot be used with iphone at all. Here it disconnects every half an hour I will be asking for refund.

Feb 26, 2017 8:44:48 GMT 1 namecaps said:
pushbullet will not work, I tested it. It can forward from ios/android to PC, but not from ios to android. Basically this watch cannot be used with iphone at all. Here it disconnects every half an hour

I will be asking for refund.

the problem is with ios for me it worked fine on any watch i’ve installed Pushbullet the different from tablet or pc you can’t reply only get notifications.

Feb 26, 2017 9:44:21 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 26, 2017 8:44:48 GMT 1 namecaps said:
pushbullet will not work, I tested it. It can forward from ios/android to PC, but not from ios to android. Basically this watch cannot be used with iphone at all. Here it disconnects every half an hour

I will be asking for refund.

the problem is with ios for me it worked fine on any watch i’ve installed Pushbullet the different from tablet or pc you can’t reply only get notifications.

Problem is with wiiwear/sinwear in the first place. These apps are keep disconnecting. pushbullet will not make any sense if you don’t put simcard in the watch (plus as mentioned earlier pushbullet will not forward from ios to android)

Feb 26, 2017 9:59:53 GMT 1 namecaps said:

Feb 26, 2017 9:44:21 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Problem is with wiiwear/sinwear in the first place. These apps are keep disconnecting. pushbullet will not make any sense if you don’t put simcard in the watch (plus as mentioned earlier pushbullet will not forward from ios to android)

true, pushbullet works only with 3g or wifi and true the stock notifications app is just awful and for now no other option since m2d is’nt supported by ios. have you tried pplconnect?

Feb 26, 2017 11:50:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 26, 2017 9:59:53 GMT 1 namecaps said:

true, pushbullet works only with 3g or wifi and true the stock notifications app is just awful and for now no other option since m2d is’nt supported by ios. have you tried pplconnect?

Not available for iOS, but it will work in the same way as pushbullet. And as you mentioned stock notifications are just crap, letters are too big and you cannot see most of what are you being notified for. I bought this watch till Tag Heuer Connected 2 is released in may and thought I could live with it (I had an apple watch before bit it broke and I wasn’t really happy with it, but still it 100 times better than KW88). Will have to go with Samsung till may and then sell it…