Notifications issue

Hii.
I am not getting call, messages and other notifications from my phone. First two days it was working and i was getting all notifications on the watch. From third day it stops and till not i am unable to receive on my watch. Any solution plz…

Aug 31, 2018 8:46:48 GMT 1 deeprules said:
Hii. I am not getting call, messages and other notifications from my phone. First two days it was working and i was getting all notifications on the watch. From third day it stops and till not i am unable to receive on my watch. Any solution plz..

with which notifications app are you using? 

Calling notifications from my phone to watch and not even message notifications are receiving.

Sept 4, 2018 14:23:04 GMT 1 deeprules said:
Calling notifications from my phone to watch and not even message notifications are receiving.

what? i did'nt understand what notifications app are u using, do you mean when you call the watch nothing on the watch? when you send a msg no info of it on the watch or do you mean notifications of calls and sms that appear on the phone?

I mean when someone call me or msg me on my cellphone i am not getting any notification on my watch regarding this. My watch is connected to my phone by bluetooth. Like first 2 days after purchase i was getting notifications on my watch.

Problem is resolved but using watch droid app. Still waiting to resolve by watch default notification system.

Sept 5, 2018 8:35:48 GMT 1 deeprules said:
Problem is resolved but using watch droid app. Still waiting to resolve by watch default notification system.

before, did you use wiiwatch 2 or wiiwatch 1? did you pair them before you connected them?
Aug 31, 2018 8:46:48 GMT 1 deeprules said:
Hii. I am not getting call, messages and other notifications from my phone. First two days it was working and i was getting all notifications on the watch. From third day it stops and till not i am unable to receive on my watch. Any solution plz..

What is the function of clear mp after notification if I clear mp clicked next time particular app notification not appearing … if suppose I clicked clear mp how to enable that one

ddeepakbabu

did you pair them before you connected them? if yes, then unpair them and connect them via the app wiiwatch (A5) wiiwatch 2 (A7). if you still having problems use Watch Droid or M2D or Swapp Link instead of the stock noitifications app.

Sept 6, 2018 19:16:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:ddeepakbabu

did you pair them before you connected them? if yes, then unpair them and connect them via the app wiiwatch (A5) wiiwatch 2 (A7). if you still having problems use Watch Droid or M2D or Swapp Link instead of the stock noitifications app.

I’m using iOS any alternative software for this

Sept 7, 2018 6:41:04 GMT 1 ddeepakbabu said:

Sept 6, 2018 19:16:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:ddeepakbabu

I’m using iOS any alternative software for this

i have same problem. It just get notification from my ios phone after pair it to phone, but some hours later it show nothing. So how can i fix it or any ios app for replacement

Sept 6, 2018 19:16:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 16, 2018 2:53:21 GMT 1 regitllams said:

sorry, for ios there are'nt much so your only option is the wiiwatch or the wiiwatch 2 try and look if there are any updates for the app on the apps store. there is PplConnect and Klone and Pushbullet but all these work only with wifi or 3g. also Join.

Got the same issue, and try to figure almost for 2 days

And then found the solution after read couple post in this forum

1. Only connect zeblaze thor 4 with wiiwatch2, re-pair if needed

2. Try to send text to get any notification, if you got no response, try to reboot your phone
    It will automatically reconnected after reboot and try send again a text to check

I use an iPhone SE with an Apple Watch and the notifications on the Apple Watch contain a lot of text information, however when notifications show up on my Thor 4 smartwatch that is paired with my Android 6.0 Moto X smartphone, the notifications don’t contain much information, just the essential so I have to read the full notifications on my Moto X. Why the difference? Thanks.

Oct 21, 2018 14:23:50 GMT 1 leo777 said:
I use an iPhone SE with an Apple Watch and the notifications on the Apple Watch contain a lot of text information, however when notifications show up on my Thor 4 smartwatch that is paired with my Android 6.0 Moto X smartphone, the notifications don't contain much information, just the essential so I have to read the full notifications on my Moto X. Why the difference? Thanks.

most stock apps on the watch are simple but what is good there are alternative great ones.
  1. watch droid.

2.m2d which works via BT, 3g and wifi.

3.swapp link.

Thank you!

any alternative notification app for ios

Nov 21, 2018 10:51:01 GMT 1 xddante said:
any alternative notification app for ios

the ones that exist are used by wifi or data connection. do you have the last updated wiiwatch 2?