notifications from phone

Hi everyone,

just ordered an LES1 from eBay, so hopefully be here by the weekend. I currently own a Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch that shows notifications by spinning the hands to the relevant number that has been allocated to the application (facebook, WhatsApp etc). I wondered whether I could pair the watch to my phone (android LG phone) and receive the notifications from the phone on the watch or do they only work when a Sim card is installed in the watch? I’ve had a browse back through the forum to look for notifications but haven’t seen one that is my issue?

cheers
Ray

Yes, you can see phone notification using the system App, or using another App like watchdroid…

Mar 5, 2018 15:36:13 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Yes, you can see phone notification using the system App, or using another App like watchdroid..

Thank you Rick, much appreciated

Mar 5, 2018 15:15:17 GMT 1 labpedro said:
Hi everyone,

just ordered an LES1 from eBay, so hopefully be here by the weekend. I currently own a Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch that shows notifications by spinning the hands to the relevant number that has been allocated to the application (facebook, WhatsApp etc). I wondered whether I could pair the watch to my phone (android LG phone) and receive the notifications from the phone on the watch or do they only work when a Sim card is installed in the watch? I’ve had a browse back through the forum to look for notifications but haven’t seen one that is my issue?

cheers
Ray

as Eric said you can use the stock notifications app or M2D or Watch Droid or Swapp Link

I use watchdroid phone but wifi of my Honor 6 must be on.I tried other apps but none works better. I use the watch without sim in Bluetooth connection with Honor 6 plus. Wiiwear losts always the connection. Have idea you in order to work wiiwear in Bluetooth? I get all permission…

I have lemfo lem5pro, but cant bt pair with my phone huawei p8. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting all the time which makes it impossible to use apps like watchdroid. I can only keep it connected by letting bt ‘wakelock’ with another apo but thar drains the battery. Very dissapointed on that. Otherwise its really nice watch.

Mar 7, 2018 22:48:15 GMT 1 murat said:
I have lemfo lem5pro, but cant bt pair with my phone huawei p8. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting all the time which makes it impossible to use apps like watchdroid. I can only keep it connected by letting bt 'wakelock' with another apo but thar drains the battery. Very dissapointed on that. Otherwise its really nice watch.

On the phone, you have to set background authorisation for those BT connection apps. Look in battery setting and protected apps.

Mar 9, 2018 7:54:41 GMT 1 ricktop said:
I have lemfo lem5pro, but cant bt pair with my phone huawei p8. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting all the time which makes it impossible to use apps like watchdroid. I can only keep it connected by letting bt 'wakelock' with another apo but thar drains the battery. Very dissapointed on that. Otherwise its really nice watch.

On the phone, you have to set background authorisation for those BT connection apps. Look in battery setting and protected apps.

Hi ricktop,

Thanks for your reply. I have already setup the app watch droid phone as ‘protected app’ to keep the app active, but still have the same problem.

weird, never happened to me with the H2 or the kw99 but they have different software of the x series and it's like.