Until now was on M2D, but found this one on XDA

Watch droid Phone
Watch droid assistent

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant

Looks very promising.

Can dial nummers in Phone
Plays music in Phone.
Quick response in Whatsapp.

Hope helps more people with connecting Watch to Phone.

Aug 15, 2017 9:53:04 GMT 1 mee said:

nice job, thanks for sharing. have you tried it?

Super apk just needs to change your contact apk on your watch i know how to see the missing apelles

Aug 15, 2017 13:28:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 15, 2017 9:53:04 GMT 1 mee said:

Yes I'm on it now and must say, best til now. You can response from watch, foor Whats app, sms, discard call and control music (volume, next song not yet) Battery looks good to. Where M2D had problems finding my watch after disconnecting ( could be my Phone to).
Aug 16, 2017 14:01:39 GMT 1 mee said:

Aug 15, 2017 13:28:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Yes I’m on it now and must say, best til now.
You can response from watch, foor Whats app, sms, discard call and control music (volume, next song not yet)
Battery looks good to.
Where M2D had problems finding my watch after disconnecting ( could be my Phone to).

Hi Watch Droid Assistant working well on zeblaze thor.

Hi

Is there any instruction how to install it any pointer on XDA?

Thx
Hari

Aug 16, 2017 22:35:40 GMT 1 hari said:
Hi

Is there any instruction how to install it any pointer on XDA?

Thx
Hari

there are two apps one for the watch and one for the phone.

watch:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant

phone: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone

I have been using it for one week with KW88. It seems reliable and battery life is same as with M2D. We will see after more days of usage.

Finow X5 Air, works better than default app. No problems till now, 4 days off usage

It use only bluetooth for communication, but nice alternative for stock app.

It’s very nice alternative and in case you haven’t noticed there is 2.7 Beta up on Google Play (no changelog).

Missing some details, the best thing is that it is dialer and call from the clock using the smarphone. 

I can confirm this works on the Amazfit Pace watches as well. Minor font issues but author is going to fix that.

This is so far the best and simplest Notifcation Apps.
Far exceeding the default Wiiwear app and the complicated M2D.

I like the way it launches the app on my phone once I turned on the watch BT to connect.

this is the youtube channel of the develper for the Watchdroid:

Is this one safe to use? I installed a similar app 2 months ago and found that the app routed all my texts via russia and i ended up with a massive unwanted phone bill.

Sept 10, 2017 16:08:00 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Is this one safe to use? I installed a similar app 2 months ago and found that the app routed all my texts via russia and i ended up with a massive unwanted phone bill.

) sorry, but M2D works also with 3g but you need to allow it and it seems that way, this one uses only BT so it is safe to use, the good about m2d it works in 3 ways, i have 100gb 3g data and unlimited calls and sms so i use it:) i prefer that i have the 3 options to use.

watch droid looks much more complete than WiiWear in my case, however when I activate music player I get notification on the phone saying:
complete action using:
Play Music Deezer Spotify and no more, my music application does not leave the phone

Aug 15, 2017 13:56:21 GMT 1 clarzo said:
Super apk just needs to change your contact apk on your watch (...)

After that the app will see and let you dial all the contacts imported from phone? Now there is nothing...(except this a few quick dial shortcuts set from phone, of course). Which contact app will be the best?

Hi all, today i sent an email to developer Watch Droid to question if its possible in the future can add this option, conect our smartwatches over 3g. Because I have a LEM5 and my signal conecction over bluetooth is terrible, sometimes lost connection my LEM5 and my Mi5 at 50cm of distance.

I wrote a LENFO question if its normal drop connection, and only said if I can sent a video.
soniasophie9697 you have a lot of Android Smartwatches, it’s normal these poor signal connection in it?

Thanks a lot.

Jalm