NOTES IN USAGE Of IQI Smart Watch I2 Proper Operation Steps Of Charging (Improper

NOTES IN USAGE Of IQI Smart Watch I2

Proper Operation Steps Of Charging (Improper Operation Will Cause Screen Dead And Mainboard Damaged)
Proper Steps Of Charging:
1.Make charging dock stably cleave to the back case of watch with 4 pins in the right place.
2. Use USB cable to connect charging dock with charging plug or USB charging port;
3. Charging sign means normal charging.

Proper Steps Of Disconnecting Charging:

1. Disconnect USB cable with charging dock;
  2. Disconnect watch with charging dock.

Pay High Attention:

1. Charging dock must cleave to the watch well and properly in accordance with requirement mentioned above. Otherwise, copper cylinder of the charging dock will easily cause short circuit to damage screen (blurred screen or black screen)and mainboard due to the contact with the back case of watch;
  2. Damage caused by your improper charging operation is at your own risks.

Problems On Opening The Back Case Of Watch
1.Open back case and must be careful and insert SIM slightly. Do not touch any other parts inside the watch;
2.Be much carefully when putting the back case back without pinning the antenna and the speaker cable and with waterproof ring inside the waterproof slot. Twist the screw tightly but slightly in case of damaging screen;
3.Screen is pretty damageable. Please do not dissemble the module and the screen of watch.
Antenna is integrated inside straps and connects with the mainboard. Please do not dissemble and change it.
4. Damage caused by your improper charging operation is at your own risks.

How To Exit Under Power-Save Mode In Old Version(Mainly Aiming At May 28th Version)

1. Reboot watch;
  2. After finishing reboot, connect charging dock to motivate it;
  3. Watch is Upgraded into a new system and permanently restored.(see below)

Upgrade problems of old version
Upgrade range: version number is updated from AQR_LAUNCH_I2_V02_20160528 and AQR-LAUNCH-I2-V05-20160707 to AQR-LAUNCH-I2-V06-20160720.

Upgrade steps:
1.Electricity of watch must be over 70%;
2.Connect WIFI or 3G network of SIM card;
3.Click “Settings - About Watch - Wireless Upgrade” button, reboot watch to update it.
Wait for 5-10 minutes until watch is completely updated.

Steps Of Identifying Not Charging
As for not charging situation, please see

Notes On Daily Usage

1. Our watch is at the level of living waterproof. It is not allowed to be worn during shower and swimming.
  2. If watch won’t be used for a long time, in case of long-time state of no power will damages batteries, please turn off it before making sure it fully charged .
  3. Watch is damageable. Please do not make it fall down or strongly crashed.

Thanks again guys.