No sound notification (connected iphone SE)

Hi, i have e little bug with lemfo les1 and iphone SE. I have the Z10-YFZ_HFP-LES1-20171122 firmware, bluetooth connection is ok, never disconnect, battery is ok, but when i receive a notification on les1 (mail, sms ecc) the watch only vibrate. the watch is not in silence mode, other type of notification make sound (ex gmail). the les1  is connected via wiiwatch. 

(p.s. sorry for my bad english )

Mar 10, 2018 16:06:08 GMT 1 azhatoth said:
Hi, i have e little bug with lemfo les1 and iphone SE. I have the Z10-YFZ_HFP-LES1-20171122 firmware, bluetooth connection is ok, never disconnect, battery is ok, but when i receive a notification on les1 (mail, sms ecc) the watch only vibrate. the watch is not in silence mode, other type of notification make sound (ex gmail). the les1  is connected via wiiwatch. 

(p.s. sorry for my bad english )

that does'nt make sense some apps it does make sounds and some not?? have you made sure in sounds that you chose vibration and sounds? still impossible that it will do so just in some apps and some not.

notification come via iphone no sound; notification via app installed in the watch works… so there is a problem maybe with wiiwatch application?