No firmware installed?

I have started ota update on my lemfo lem x but I forgot that I had TWRP installed. Watch now boots everytime into TWRP, already tried flashing TWRP_patcher.zip. Can anybody send me stock rom or any other tips? I appreciate your help! 

Stock is on this forum. Just flash it and it should be ok.

Mar 17, 2019 8:43:08 GMT ricktop said:

Flash it trough twrp? It says corrupted zip when I try it.
Mar 17, 2019 17:14:34 GMT lukask said:
Mar 17, 2019 8:43:08 GMT ricktop said:

Flash it trough twrp? It says corrupted zip when I try it.

Use the SP Flash tool. Watch this video and it will guide you through it. This is what I watched the first time I flashed mine and have done it about 6 times since!

Download the sp flash tool here:

spflashtool.com/

In a nutshell, you download the firmware, which you have already done, but you need to extract it to a folder. For example, if you extract it to a folder called “LemX”, it will put all the files you need there in two sub folders. The “Image” folder is what you want to pay attention to. When you open the SP Flash tool, chose the scatter loading file called “MT6739_Android_Scatter.txt”. Your watch should be turned off and NOT connected to the USB cable. It will take a minute to load up everything in the flash tool. Uncheck the selection “preloader” in the tool. It is the first choice. Hit the download button in the flash tool. Now atttach your watch to the USB cable (It should still be off) and you should see the SP Flash tool start to flash your watch. When it is done, it will tell you so and a large green checkmark will appear in the app.  After that, disconnect your watch and turn it on. If all went well, it should boot and prompt you to set it up. The first time it boots it may take a bit longer, so be patient. After you set it up, you can run the over the air updater to get it to the latest firmware. I hope this helps!