no data connection

How can I enable the data connection on the LEM7 ?

Swipe down and look for the data connection icon to activate it.

If I swipe down I see if there is a network signal but this does not mean that the data connection is enabled

Sept 7, 2018 10:45:52 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
If I swipe down I see if there is a network signal but this does not mean that the data connection is enabled

Based on your response I suggest you watch a video such as this to learn how to use the different features of your Lem 7.

no, swipe down and left there you can see if you have data connection and if it turned on, but also go to settings and make sure that there data connection is on.

Sept 8, 2018 3:11:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

no, swipe down and left there you can see if you have data connection and if it turned on, but also go to settings and make sure that there data connection is on.

Do you think this means that the data connection is enabled and active?

This is the result when I try an app that requires internet

Can you read? he asks me to activate a wlan connection or to insert the SIM is absurd the voice traffic works correctly and the APNs are automatically set by the SIM so they are correct. Checked it on an androidphone. If the LEM7 was an androidphone I would go to see if the data traffic entry is enabled but I have searched in all the menus and submenus but I have not found anything
I’m frustrated this smartwatches does everything except the easiest thing yesterday I managed to connect to the internet even with bluetooth only

Sept 8, 2018 10:13:06 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:

In the last picture where there are two arrows one up and one down you need to turn it on. did'nt you do this through settings?

In the first picture I believe it means you have a Sim card installed and connected. The data icon reflects it is not active. When you have activated the data connection as Sonia pointed out if the two arrows in the icon would be lit showing it is active.

I can not believe I only activated that icon once and I immediately checked if the internet connection was working but nothing worked so I deactivated it. It probably takes 15/20 seconds for the connection to stabilize once the icon is activated but my control on the browser lasted much less and therefore does not wax the connection. NOW WORKS thank you very much