NO.1 D5 hardware reset

Hello
my smartwatch is a D5, testing the development options I have blocked the screen making it innacesible.
Is there any way to perform a hard reset using buttons or gestures when switched on?

Nov 8, 2017 8:27:39 GMT 1 cristalinox said:
Hello my smartwatch is a D5, testing the development options I have blocked the screen making it innacesible. Is there any way to perform a hard reset using buttons or gestures when switched on?

You probably need to flash it.

The only way I can do it is through hardware (buttons or dismantling the clock). By having the screen locked, there is no way to change the USB connection from single load to file transfer, or activate wifi, bluetooth, etc.
There must be some form, but I can not find it.

Nov 8, 2017 19:52:11 GMT 1 cristalinox said:
The only way I can do it is through hardware (buttons or dismantling the clock). By having the screen locked, there is no way to change the USB connection from single load to file transfer, or activate wifi, bluetooth, etc. There must be some form, but I can not find it.

even if you'll be able to access recovery mode it is very limited and wo'nt have the option to hard reset (tried myself:/) and most likely the problem with the screen will accur there too cos you change somthing in the software that has impact on hardware. your only option as being said is to flash the watch.

No.1 D5 smart watch sim card doesn’t work. I looked at the settings that seems there is a sim card but it doesn’t take calls or texts. Any idea?
I have the last update 4.4.2.
Thank you

Jan 4, 2018 7:14:37 GMT 1 alper said:
No.1 D5 smart watch sim card doesn't work. I looked at the settings that seems there is a sim card but it doesn't take calls or texts. Any idea? I have the last update 4.4.2. Thank you

check apn and also check if your imei is ok.
Hello my smartwatch is a D5, testing the development options I have blocked the screen making it innacesible. Is there any way to perform a hard reset using buttons or gestures when switched on?

how did you reset your watch .i am having the same problem please help me.
Feb 2, 2018 11:32:15 GMT 1 harsh said:

how did you reset your watch .i am having the same problem please help me.

there is no hard reset via the stock recovery of the watch only if you have custom recovery. you'll have to flash the watch with it's firmware.

hola
mi reloj d5 se quedo en superposición de pantalla como resuelvo eso no me deja acceder a nada ya intente reinciarlo y lo conecte al computador pero como necesita activacion desde el reloj no puedo hacer nada ¿alguna forma de resolver el problema?

¿como flashearlo?
¿como realizarun hard reset?

Aug 5, 2018 0:21:59 GMT 1 matiew1998 said:
hola mi reloj d5 se quedo en superposición de pantalla como resuelvo eso no me deja acceder a nada ya intente reinciarlo y lo conecte al computador pero como necesita activacion desde el reloj no puedo hacer nada ¿alguna forma de resolver el problema?

¿como flashearlo?
¿como realizarun hard reset?

English plz.

my d5 clock stayed in the overlay of the screen as I resolve that does not let me access anything and try to restart it and connect it to the computer but how to activate it from the clock I can not do anything Do you have a way to solve the problem?

How to flash it?
How to reset?

how the flase is done, they help me