Night Clock - Thanks for the inspiration "Warlock_Weary"

Attention!!! if you don’t have time off on Saturday and Sunday it won’t work properly :slight_smile:
She is in the WFD. I allow any of your changes

clock_skin_model

5 Likes

Attention!!! If Thou doesn’t have time off on Saturday & Sunday…then Thou gets paid Double Time! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Love the face @Bohuslav_Balak :+1: :+1: That “Working Day” is a classic! Cheers, “Day off ?!! You want a Day off!!!”, Doons

Too bad it doesn’t work that way …

2 Likes

Hi @Bohuslav_Balak I have run into a slight problem with this face…when I try and load it onto my Kospet Lite, using Clockskin transfer, it won’t load at all (And yes, other faces still load with it) I have even tried copying the contents of the face folder and re-naming the folder…but no go. Any ideas about that? @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ? @G1NT0N1C ? Cheers, Doons

something similar happened to my sundial. It doesn’t work on a KOSPET watch and I don’t know why. It works for me at LEMFO. I use WFD 0.14.2 beta. Maybe someone experienced will advise, I am an amateur …

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway mate! Much appreciated! :+1: :+1: Yes, hopefully one of our much experienced mods will have a solution…or at least a reason why it won’t load! Cheers, Doons

Hi . Are you saying it transfered okay onto watch but wont load okay ? Thanks

Hi Andy, My mistake mate! I should have explained it better! :woozy_face: I open Clockskin transfer…select this watch face folder and then hit “Send to watch” as soon as I do that I go to a blank page with this message on it…
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

If I hit the back arrow on this page and go to clockskin transfer and try and load another face that I have on my hard drive they install correctly with no problem and I have tried it with several different faces…so it has to be something with the actual watch file I am thinking? Anyway, appreciate any help you can give mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

No probs . I had this happen numerous times with numerous clockskins which is why i dont use it . I ways found turning off watch and Pc and rebooting normally rectified this

So what does it look like? Does it work or not? I would like to at least know if I am making a mistake so that I do not repeat it unnecessarily …

Hi Mate, sorry I can’t tell you what it looks like because, despite doing everything that @Dr_Andy_Vishnu told me( Thanks for the advice Andy! :+1:) it still won’t download to my watch using Clockskin transfer. By the way, if you want someone to know that you are “Talking” to them…hit the “Reply” under their message…that way they will be notified that you have made a comment or left a post to them. Cheers, Doons

P.S. Folks, no need to let me know of any other methods of sending the watch face to my watch, if I can’t do it with Clockskin transfer (Which works fine for me on all other faces) then I won’t bother trying to load it. Cheers, Doons

that was a question for everyone … :slight_smile:

1 Like