Nicholas Herczeg asked for this face

@Nicholas_Herczeg asked for this face. He want to do it with me step by step, but he seems to be too busy. So here it comes, the graphic is not so perfect as I like, but I just hade about three hours time to do it.
Needs stocklauncher and 400x400px screen resolution. You have to set your device to 12 hour mode.
UPDATE: Will work for every launcher.

Like all Tokyo flash watches tricky to read…

Credits: https://www.tokyoflash.com/

Download:TF-radio ohne Fi.zip - Google Drive

@G1NT0N1C That came out pretty cool! Thank you. I still want to learn how to do It. I spent 2-3 hour so far on the top and I am working on a Russian varient(just text replacement). If you are ok with it, I’d like to learn more. Just give me some time to work on the pics. They are currently 1k*1k.

Also, I have to ask. Many of your posts say “needs stocklauncher.” Does that mean it will work with any launcher or that it will only work with the stock Android launcher? I am not planning on installing another launcher on my W1, not for a while, at least.

@G1NT0N1C I wanted to try some of those ideas like centering the radioactive symbol and/or adding battery percentage. It’ll just take me a little longer, but maybe I can put out Ver. 2.0.

I just found out that Tokyo Flash just started selling this watch again, the rectangular version. It was taken out of the museum and put back into circulation. That being said, Tokyo Flash only does limited runs of each design.

@G1NT0N1C i was wondering if it would be possible for you to make a version of this with РЕАКТОР АКТИВНИ (reactor aktivni) instead of Active Reactor, ОПАСНОСТ (opasnost) instead of Danger, РАДИОАКТИВА (radioactiva) instead of Radioactive, and ЕНЕРГИЈА (energija) instead of power. It should just be a matter of text replacement. I would be most grateful.

@G1NT0N1C nice work.
Can you handle the pressure? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Nicholas_Herczeg Im not willing to create a bunch of versions of this face. I just did it to clean up my desk, because my holyday will start friday. My plan was to show you how it works during we both doing THIS face. But I can’t wait more then a week just to get two pictures. I did the whole face in 3 hours.
I will make a video tutorial how to use filters for a watchface like this, then you should be able to do it for your own. I will upload it after my holydays and post a link.
@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Maybe we can upload it to our YouTube channel when It’s finnished?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 which pressure? I don’t feel any pressure. I’m so cool, the sheeps just start counting ME…
:wink:

@G1NT0N1C ha ha :slight_smile:
Thanks very much, yes it would be great to upload it. I’ll talk to you about this …

@G1NT0N1C Right now, I am trying to figure out how to do the radioactive symbol and the caution stripe. A lot of the things I am doing to make this, I am learning for the first time. Sorry I’m taking so long. I’m somewhat of a perfectionist, an Aspie and the parent of an Aspie. On top of that, I have a large family, so I don’t get a lot of time on the computer. I am serious about this project, though.