Newest animated watch face... "Seasick Steve"... [you'll see why]...

Newest animated watch face… “Seasick Steve”… [you’ll see why]…

that is beautiful!!! love it:)

@sonia_sophie_ataunna Perhaps it should have a beautiful name too… :slight_smile:

Nice idea with that wave floating. For some reasons battery status showed -44 percentage so I removed that minus png’'s from skin folder.

@Piotr_Blazewicz Hi PB… I’ve worn the watch for a day and I’ve noticed a few things too… the hours_minutes doesn’t work well in white if it’s a bright day - I think that the dark purple would be much better… and maybe the font is a bit too thin - something bolder would be good…

When I first downloaded the skin I had 100% charge so didn’t notice the “minus”… I’m not writing the code, I’m just copy/cut/paste from other watches… the numbers for the battery and temperature are from the same set - the temperature uses the minus, so might not work correctly… so don’t go anywhere cold :slight_smile:

I’ll make a few changes…

@Andrew_Davis cool because I really like the floating wave design. The time digits should be a little darker - I agree. Inside the folder I’ve seen a set of pink digits in different sizes so maybe it’s ready to swap? Could be nice to make another face with different colours - this one is fine - but a little bit ‘girlish’ haha.

@Piotr_Blazewicz I’ve taken out the minus in the battery character set… and I’ve used a bold purple font for the hour_minute array…
I’ve also changed the download file…

@Piotr_Blazewicz What two colours do you fancy?

@Andrew_Davis Another great face! I’d love to see 3 colours. Bright red, neon green and electric blue against a pure black background. These colours work amazingly on the amoled screen of the x5. The blacks make the black border disappear.

Going to have a play with this pink version but your skills surpass my skills 100 fold!

Great idea Andrew. I watched an hour but didn’t see Steve drifting.

@Andrew_Davis Shades of blue of course. @Hans_Mulder - that’s right - where is Steve? Haha!

@Hans_Mulder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgNhhhCtO78

@Piotr_Blazewicz “Blue Wave” on its way soon…

@Piotr_Blazewicz Niebieska fala… finished and uploaded…