New Zeblaze Thor S with 5 megapixel front facing camera.

Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn’t have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

Read more: /thread/1819/zeblaze-megapixel-front-facing-camera#ixzz4zzN2CJXs

Dec 1, 2017 7:41:05 GMT 1 djhion said:
Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn't have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

it depends on the smartwatches company if they want to implemant it to the software, our developers tries their best to make it possible for other watches:)

Dec 1, 2017 10:06:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 1, 2017 7:41:05 GMT 1 djhion said:
Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn’t have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

it depends on the smartwatches company if they want to implemant it to the software, our developers tries their best to make it possible for other watches:)

Guess id have to hold myself from buying and wait then. This would be the coolest smartwatch if it had that feature too, i think. But it said it supports OTA updating, so im just gonna keep on hoping!

350mah are low. First factor to consider in a smartwatch is battery.

It´s interesting because of the front camera. But the case itself seems a little cheap plastic (ohhh…I mean “polycarbonate”).

The problem with the battery is that you can´t trust the specs. Someone in this forum wrote, that they sometimes (I think Diggro was) don´t know what type of battery is inserted exactly. Sometimes 400 mAh, sometimes 350 mAh. It could be that Zeblaze is honest and some other use “alternative specs” :slight_smile: