New Zeblaze Thor S with 5 megapixel front facing camera.

Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn’t have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

Dec 1, 2017 7:35:56 GMT 1 djhion said:
Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn't have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

You could use the app - watch droid. I use it on my zeblaze thor and bluetooth calls are amazing without needing the newly introduced firmware.

Dec 1, 2017 20:08:18 GMT 1 theavgguy said:
Dec 1, 2017 7:35:56 GMT 1 djhion said:
Hello guys,I just saw a video review by Smartwatch tics about this new zeblaze thor s. This got a front facing camera. I got so excited about this but unfortunately it says it doesn't have bluetooth calling feature. Anyone knows about this? Is there any way we can know if this will have this capability in the future?

You could use the app - watch droid. I use it on my zeblaze thor and bluetooth calls are amazing without needing the newly introduced firmware.

I think you may be a bit confused. While you can initiate calls on your phone from your watch using the Watch Droid call function, you can't actually receive the calls and communicate between yourself and the person called or calling, on your watch. You only get a notification, of the call on your watch and the only option is to dismiss the call from your screen. 

This is what the BT calling feature gives you. The ability to initiate and receive calls coming to your phone and communicate with the other caller using your Watch through the BT connection with your phone, whether a Sim Card is installed or not, as long as you are in BT range. 

Consider this, if what you say is true there would be no need for the BT calling app. If you have ever owned a true tethering watch like the Kingwear KW08 and KW18 as an example you would understand better how BT tethering works. 

Dec 1, 2017 22:31:19 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Dec 1, 2017 20:08:18 GMT 1 theavgguy said:

I think you may be a bit confused. While you can initiate calls on your phone from your watch using the Watch Droid call function, you can't actually receive the calls and communicate between yourself and the person called or calling, on your watch. You only get a notification, of the call on your watch and the only option is to dismiss the call from your screen.

This is what the BT calling feature gives you. The ability to initiate and receive calls coming to your phone and communicate with the other caller using your Watch through the BT connection with your phone, whether a Sim Card is installed or not, as long as you are in BT range.

Consider this, if what you say is true there would be no need for the BT calling app. If you have ever owned a true tethering watch like the Kingwear KW08 and KW18 as an example you would understand better how BT tethering works.

Yes, I somehow did not fully appreciate the concern. This is majorly because I use my thor vonnected to my note 8 and my phone is also connected to my bluetooth earphones, any calls on my phone I could see who was calling and receive through the headphone, and to dial watch droid does give that option, so it kind of did what i needed it to do. Yes it cant route call audio to the Watch.

Hello!
Anyone heard anything about the bluetooth calling for this? Is it ever gonna happen? Also, I have issues about changing the watch face, it wont change when i tried to plus the front facing camera doesnt work with viber. I am not sure if this camera can be used for video calling or is it just for selfies? Zeblaze mentioned on Mr. Tics’s video review that their engineers are “working” on its bt calling feafure but that was over 2 months ago. Thanks!