New Y3- BT connection issue with Iphone 7

Hello,

I just got a new Y3 and  I was able to connect it to my iPhone running WiiWear using the bluetooth link.  If I walk away from the phone, I get a disconnect message from my Y3.  When I get closer again, I still can see in my bluetooth iphone menu that the Y3 is still connected, but I will not be able to receive notification again.

To make it work again, I need to ask my phone to forget the Y3 and start the pairing process again…  Is there any way that I can have the bluetooth to reconnect again automatically to my iPhone?

thank you for your Help!

Rickydou

Jan 29, 2018 3:33:29 GMT 1 rickydou said:
Hello,

I just got a new Y3 and  I was able to connect it to my iPhone running WiiWear using the bluetooth link.  If I walk away from the phone, I get a disconnect message from my Y3.  When I get closer again, I still can see in my bluetooth iphone menu that the Y3 is still connected, but I will not be able to receive notification again.

To make it work again, I need to ask my phone to forget the Y3 and start the pairing process again…  Is there any way that I can have the bluetooth to reconnect again automatically to my iPhone?

thank you for your Help!

Rickydou

try bt auto connect app. i do’nt have this issue with my kw99 and i have the note5 even if i’m about 15m’ away.

I have tried like you suggested the BT AUTO CONNECT app but it still does want to work. I think the issue is that each time the pairing process happens, there is always a new PIN code to be entered… is there any way I can prevent this new code to be required for the pairing process?

thank you

Jan 31, 2018 11:44:14 GMT 1 rickydou said:
I have tried like you suggested the BT AUTO CONNECT app but it still does want to work. I think the issue is that each time the pairing process happens, there is always a new PIN code to be entered... is there any way I can prevent this new code to be required for the pairing process?

thank you

most likely it is an ios restrictions cos you should’nt have this bt issues at all. do you have android phone to check the connection with different device?

Same problem here… iphone with IOS 11. keeps disconnecting from Lemfo y3.

Jan 29, 2018 3:33:29 GMT 1 rickydou said:
Hello,

thank you for your Help!

Rickydou

Hi

Do you have this problem solved?

Regards