NEW X5 Air RELEASED - CHECK IT OUT HERE!!

I’m just waiting for my Finow (bought, shipped and on the way) but should I worry about:
“apparently the X Air it’s the only model in the Finow X 5 linee which doesn’t turn screen on automatically when you look at your watch.” ? Hope it’s a bug fixed in latest firmware?
They talk about the problems here:
forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/smartwatch-finow-x5-air-discussion-t3659397

Sept 5, 2017 7:50:32 GMT 1 jwojak said:
I'm just waiting for my Finow (bought, shipped and on the way) but should I worry about: "apparently the X Air it's the only model in the Finow X 5 linee which doesn't turn screen on automatically when you look at your watch." ? Hope it's a bug fixed in latest firmware? They talk about the problems here: forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/smartwatch-finow-x5-air-discussion-t3659397

i did'nt hear of that here, and the developers have'nt said anything of this kind of problem, the watch screen does'nt turn on when you look at it but when you turn your wrist in 90 degree.

Of course we’re all talking about wrist turn, not about “to look” literally :wink:
Mr. SmartwatchTicks had the same problem during his video? I’m not sure.

Of course there is.
It is the middle icon in the definitions frame.
All the videos say no, but only because they do not know.

Be rested having this option …

OK, thanks, good to be sure :slight_smile:

but when you turn your wrist in 90 degree.

Read more: /thread/1346/new-air-released-check-out?page=5#ixzz4roYwJFmS

I’ve been reading xda.

in my case, with the last update made.
without making any changes to the scheduler options.

the clock still lights after 9 minutes of rest.

Finally I have my Finow! Now I see, that my previous No.1 D6 is a weak, platic toy…/without vibration motor and with fake pulsometer, as we know/.
Finow X5 Air is big, solid piece of steel! In general everything works good as far.

I want You to know: install “settings search” and disable speaker sound booster to have more natural sound!
In Finow system (and No.1 D6 also) it’s set ON by defeault.

My item has blue painting on the 2 bottoms, like one of previous model (?)
The system says about 12,8 Gb total internal storage, what about 16 Gb
I hope the “crown” montage and montage between body and straps are solid enough.

Sept 12, 2017 9:15:46 GMT 1 jwojak said:
Finally I have my Finow! Now I see, that my previous No.1 D6 is a weak, platic toy.../without vibration motor and with fake pulsometer, as we know/. Finow X5 Air is big, solid piece of steel! In general everything works good as far.

I want You to know: install “settings search” and disable speaker sound booster to have more natural sound!
In Finow system (and No.1 D6 also) it’s set ON by defeault.

My item has blue painting on the 2 bottoms, like one of previous model (?)
The system says about 12,8 Gb total internal storage, what about 16 Gb
I hope the “crown” montage and montage between body and straps are solid enough.

The blue "paint" is just protecting the buttons during transit and can be carefully removed. It is actually very thin plastic Just be very gentle with it....

Hi ,
I need help, the wrist genture showing my last state instead of clock face… Is there any screen lock to show only watch face while turn on ?

I just got my Finow X5 Air and I love all it does. Very FAST. Everything is working great even the “twist to wake” display. Just one question… The watch has 3 buttons on the side, top is to go back one screen at a time, center is display on/off and power on/off. BUT what is the lower button for? I can not find use for it or see any change it makes to any display screens. Am I missing its use??

Sept 23, 2017 4:42:33 GMT 1 kube23ec said:
Hi , I need help, the wrist genture showing my last state instead of clock face.. Is there any screen lock to show only watch face while turn on ?

i'm not sure that i understand, the watchface that you see is'nt the one you selected? it is a simple one?
Sept 23, 2017 8:16:08 GMT 1 robertdd said:
I just got my Finow X5 Air and I love all it does. Very FAST. Everything is working great even the "twist to wake" display. Just one question.. The watch has 3 buttons on the side, top is to go back one screen at a time, center is display on/off and power on/off. BUT what is the lower button for? I can not find use for it or see any change it makes to any display screens. Am I missing its use??

try long press or 2 short presses and see what it does, i think it is the emergקncy one.

Hi , What I mean to say is when ever the watch sceen off automatically and when I try to on it should show the watch face instead showing where I was earlier … for example if am in menu settings and when watch screen true off and on showing where I was like in settings.

the 3rd button is to add an emergency number.

press for 3 seconds

Now I know, becouse someday they've dissapeared itself, one after another :-)
Sept 24, 2017 19:06:50 GMT 1 toze1 said:
the 3rd button is to add an emergency number.

press for 3 seconds

Actually it’s also a menu button for some applications

Sept 24, 2017 13:23:59 GMT 1 kube23ec said:
Hi , What I mean to say is when ever the watch sceen off automatically and when I try to on it should show the watch face instead showing where I was earlier .. for example if am in menu settings and when watch screen true off and on showing where I was like in settings.

The gesture wake up for the screen will always open up to the last screen you were using. It does this by design and there are certainly no plans to change this. It does not make sense to force it to open the watch face screen every time.
Sept 24, 2017 13:23:59 GMT 1 kube23ec said:
Hi , What I mean to say is when ever the watch sceen off automatically and when I try to on it should show the watch face instead showing where I was earlier .. for example if am in menu settings and when watch screen true off and on showing where I was like in settings.

Yeah, thats actually on of  bad "feature" from finow. Normally must return to home screen and show the default face....  Solution: Just install the Universal launcher from here, and that will show your desired watchface when you wrist.

Hi All,

Apologies if I have posted in wrong section. Can you pls provide rooting link for X5 Air? I see posts only mentioned + or old model not the air. Thank you.

Hello,

is it possible to root {superSU} on this watch?