NEW X5 Air RELEASED - CHECK IT OUT HERE!!

I asked about gearbest, giving him 94 euro flash sale. Specifically, he said only 3g. I asked and confirmed me no wifi … I would not know …

Aug 3, 2017 20:07:43 GMT 1 benyjw said:
I asked about gearbest, giving him 94 euro flash sale. Specifically, he said only 3g. I asked and confirmed me no wifi .. I would not know ..

that is why i prefer aliexpress:) all full android watches are actually full andorid phones. you wo'nt find one that it is only tethering one or does'nt have all connectivities.

It is true, however, to arrive in Sicily aliexpress too long … With gearbest with Italy express 15 days.

Mine has just arrived in UK !!!
Should get it by thursday i reckon . Jackpot

Hi Pablo11,

I just received my Air from Finow but it have some big issues with software.
It hangs all the time the buttons doesn’t react after 30 seconds maybe does sometimes apps close by itself after 30 sek of using then it freeze doesn’t react at all.
I tryed to writte to support today they answered that 7/18 Update Version should fix thoose problems. I tryed over Ota but it says I have already the newest on.
They said I should writte on proboard to you cause you know the problem?
Everything freeze even launcher and gets hot.
Do you had or have the same problem with it they told me you did cause u bought one to and you fix it somehow its strange a bit.
Sry if I ask on wrong topic.

Greetings Ben

Aug 5, 2017 8:50:24 GMT 1 benyjw said:
It is true, however, to arrive in Sicily aliexpress too long ... With gearbest with Italy express 15 days.

always check for ePacket on aliexpress it is cheap and really fast.

Share ROM on this clock please. I want to make a port for the x5 plus

Aug 6, 2017 11:29:08 GMT 1 vell said:
Share ROM on this clock please. I want to make a port for the x5 plus

you mean stock rom of the watch? you'll find any rom that was released in firmware section.
Aug 5, 2017 16:54:39 GMT 1 be1stgt said:
Hi Pablo11,

It hangs all the time the

I have new firmware for this and I will upload it tonight.
Please do not try to fix anything until I upload it.

Cheers

Pablo.

Aug 5, 2017 16:54:39 GMT 1 be1stgt said:
Hi Pablo11,

It hangs all the time the buttons doesn’t react after 30 seconds maybe does sometimes apps close by itself after 30 sek of using then it freeze doesn’t react at all.
I tryed to writte to support today they answered that 7/18 Update Version should fix thoose problems. I tryed over Ota but it says I have already the newest on.
They said I should writte on proboard to you cause you know the problem?
Everything freeze even launcher and gets hot.
Do you had or have the same problem with it they told me you did cause u bought one to and you fix it somehow its strange a bit.
Sry if I ask on wrong topic.

Greetings Ben

Firmware now available - /thread/1408/x5-air-2gb-ram-firmware

while i’m considering a new watch… how is battery life? does it improve a lot over the normal x5 1gb?

hello
i have finow x5 Air
but i cant instal faces in watch
kan sombody help me
clock skin file not soported

Aug 7, 2017 16:49:11 GMT 1 omid said:
hello i have finow x5 Air but i cant instal faces in watch kan sombody help me clock skin file not soported

there is no reason that the watch does'nt support the Clockskin flolder. 1. create on you pc a folder named Clockskin. 2. download the watchfaces that you want and open them. 3. copy to the Clockskin folder ONLY folders that contain png images and not more folders.  zip file - folders - png images.  4. copy the clockskin folder that you created on the pc to the watch and turn on and off the watch and you should see them.

posso installare sul finow x5 air Universal Launcher New Generation [2.x]?

Aug 12, 2017 15:38:35 GMT 1 qqdevil said:
posso installare sul finow x5 air Universal Launcher New Generation [2.x]?

There is no reason why not, it is better to go to Eric's thread and ask there.

ok thx

Hello,

I have a problem with X5 Air. Sometimes when I turn on the screen the clockskin freezes (shows the same time - seconds indicator is not moving). I can go to menu and all programs but when i come back the time(clockskin) is still frozen. I deleted and reinstalled this skin (selected + and downloadeded skin) but the problem is still there.
I used the same watchskin for 6 months without problems on X5+ so I believe it is not a skin problem.
Is there some kind of solution for this problem?

I have noticed it too.

I have to tap on the watch face - as if I am changing it - and then tap on the selected face to get it going again.

It’s a bug. And I think it may be to do with custom faces

Do you have many on the watch ?

Yes I added around 15 clockskins but I also did this on X5+ and there were no problems. Looks like a firmware bug.

Yep - a bug for sure.

15 faces is fine.

I am reporting to Finow.