new watch o taobao

detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=554263920381&ali_refid=a3_430008_1006:1109782677:N:%B6%A8%CE%BB%CA%D6%B1%ED%B5%E7%BB%B0:77ce9fac6365f1c657620a2da06d565a&ali_trackid=1_77ce9fac6365f1c657620a2da06d565a&spm=a230r.1.0.0&sku_properties=5919063:6536025;149204407:3269285;149238345:852794102

found this. looks nice and batteri is over 665mAh, might be worse a look.

i think I’ll order one.
4g connectiivity
Android 6.0

Is there anything copareable by now on western sites??

wow that watch is fantastic:
  HY-WS01
  qualcomm uP 8909w
  android 6.0
  512 MB ram / 4G rom
  IP68
  4G

But I remember such a watch. It was part of the first generation of watches with low ram/rom.
It used to be on alibaba.com when I lost sight (boken link).
  model # W368
  uP qualcomm 8909w
  O/S: android 5.1
  memory: 512MB /4GB
  water resist: IP67
  frequencies: LTE B1 B3 B5 B41
  need to say: no Camera     (       <— lol  … Oh no :frowning:        )

I was interested because I know that on this chipset a few were able to modify the frequencies…

btw I found another link thanks to its model number on byswear.com but they are out of stock.

Dec 11, 2017 6:31:08 GMT 1 djio said:

wow that watch is fantastic:
  HY-WS01
  qualcomm uP 8909w
  android 6.0
  512 MB ram / 4G rom
  IP68
  4G

But I remember such a watch. It was part of the first generation of watches with low ram/rom.
It used to be on alibaba.com when I lost sight (boken link).
  model # W368
  uP qualcomm 8909w
  O/S: android 5.1
  memory: 512MB /4GB
  water resist: IP67
  frequencies: LTE B1 B3 B5 B41
  need to say: no Camera     (       <— lol  … Oh no :frowning:        )

I was interested because I know that on this chipset a few were able to modify the frequencies…

btw I found another link thanks to its model number on byswear.com but they are out of stock.

actually i think it is very promising. no camera, is ok for me. It should also be able to run wear with this specs or not (qualcomm chipset is the same as mine in the lg if i understand right ?!?)

also the advance to android 6.0 should help with battery savings.
price is quite heavy considering i paid less for the lg (8500 thb lg / this would be around 10.000 thb /thai baht) but in general has the same spec with a little less ram (lg 756mb ram / this one 512mb).

still thinking about. i will look around taobao a little more. seems they have really nice things there

The chipsets are the same so the o/s could be swapped ( success after a couple of bugs ). But if the battery usage really depends on the number of modules (or apps) that are running (or are in use) at the moment on the watch then there is no need to change the o/s … just a thought

Dec 11, 2017 20:20:56 GMT 1 djio said:
The chipsets are the same so the o/s could be swapped ( success after a couple of bugs ). But if the battery usage really depends on the number of modules (or apps) that are running (or are in use) at the moment on the watch then there is no need to change the o/s … just a thought

sure. just was interested if its really the same chipset.

i might be more interesetd to bring full android to the lg. also i as myself if i should buy the same watch in general, if its just running a slightly different os.

The lg makes me really happy. so this one would be interesting, because of the bigger battery, but it also quite a price tag. might be better to get another lg urbane 2 for experimenting?!?! Also the lg still uses the nicer display (480x480)

what you think?

Dec 12, 2017 3:45:28 GMT 1 seb84 said:
sure. just was interested if its really the same chipset. i might be more interesetd to bring full android to the lg. also i as myself if i should buy the same watch in general, if its just running a slightly different os. The lg makes me really happy. so this one would be interesting, because of the bigger battery, but it also quite a price tag. might be better to get another lg urbane 2 for experimenting?!?! Also the lg still uses the nicer display (480x480) what you think?

The more I think about it the more I think that the lg has more to offer with its hardware ( screen, memory ..). It's missing a bigger battery for sure and a full android o/s. Well, if the price is not worth a bigger battery and a new o/s, and since you already like the lg then if I were you I would just get another lg which is a good idea because it would at least cover some replacement parts in case of need ...

Dec 12, 2017 8:12:22 GMT 1 djio said:

Dec 12, 2017 3:45:28 GMT 1 seb84 said:
sure. just was interested if its really the same chipset.
i might be more interesetd to bring full android to the lg. also i as myself if i should buy the same watch in general, if its just running a slightly different os.
The lg makes me really happy. so this one would be interesting, because of the bigger battery, but it also quite a price tag. might be better to get another lg urbane 2 for experimenting?!?! Also the lg still uses the nicer display (480x480)
what you think?

The more I think about it the more I think that the lg has more to offer with its hardware ( screen, memory ..). It's missing a bigger battery for sure and a full android o/s. Well, if the price is not worth a bigger battery and a new o/s, and since you already like the lg then if I were you I would just get another lg which is a good idea because it would at least cover some replacement parts in case of need ...

true words. i think battery on the lg will be comparable even its smaller. (570mAh vs. 665mAh), while wear is less using and also the screens of lg are extremely savy. my only issue is, that skype isn't running on wear. all other apps so far i had no big problem (just installed though adb).

will sleep another night about it…

That looks like a Garmin Fenix 3 HR minus the extra screw around the top right button. It even says ‘Ferace 3’ in one of the images! I severely doubt it has a 665mAh battery though. Not even Garmin was able to cram something that size into the Fenix 2 which had a larger casing and a fairly expensive ($30) cylindrical li-po battery.

This could be a real Lem6 killer, I’m watching with interest!

Images here so it is definitely a real product.

try.jd.com/report/594bcb8ce40165070024635e.html

try.jd.com/report/5954694292c04c91ff551ff2.html

Apparently announced at CES in August.

www.ferace.com.cn/#/product

This could well be a QC2100 device with a legit 660mAh battery!

definitely nice (QC2100? is that the 600e?)

2100 is a platform not just a processor.

www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/wear-2100

Needless to say I doubt this will ever be cheap device like lemfos, kingwear etc. (there is a reason they normally stick to MTK)

about the price i not care that much… i’m willing to pay if it makes me happy. what really makes me interested in lemfo etc. is more the fact, that they try to brig full android on a watch to you. you can literally throw your phone away (at least its the promise)… still waiting for a really full day reliable watch with full android (reliable is to come home with at least 30% battery after work, have a nicely made nterface and the software is mostly stable).

but i see they going the right direction. a full android with qualcomm is a step further again. using good hardware is the right beginning, batteries are extending.

To expensive and I see this kind of device with the same SOC in global source cn in the beginning of this year.
No info no nothing, I will wait for reviews and think after this those companies are going to start with 4g capabilities and better Bluetooth calling feature, I hope.

the price is really a thing, if you compare to other devices with this chipset, you can get a brand for that money already, but it will always be wear

yeah i dont want wear, full android, i cant believe at this time nobody port at least android 6.0 or 7,to bad.the software is important, but i want a better designs and features like; 1.6 inches round display bigger,100% waterproof ,rugged,sporty and classic design,interchangeable wrist band and ring( talking about to change the circular ring that goes on tap of screen with differents designs and maybe a camara lije the new thor watch),bigger battery,wireless charging capabilities,reflective screen and maybe with solar charging capabilities.

This is very interesting watch, does anyone know which frequencies it work?

Dec 26, 2017 23:05:21 GMT 1 akii said:

Looks like nobody knows about it frequencies. Nonetheless Ferace3 is for the asian market.. interesting watch though ..
Dec 26, 2017 23:05:21 GMT 1 akii said:
This is very interesting watch, does anyone know which frequencies it work?

i have checked. it works on all major 3g and 4g frequencies (its THE WATCH working on almost all frquencies)

i will recieve one these days. waiting very hungry for it by now. will give feedback again, but since i live in thailand, can only report for our networks used here

Good, nice to hear how it works.