New update

Hi
Got a new update to kw88.

Download now.

Anyone know whats new?

Asaf

Kernel upgraded to 3.10.72, build number 20170328, nothing new as far as I can see.
Would be Nice if I could find release notes somewhere…

Apr 17, 2017 18:55:55 GMT 1 globalassist said:
Kernel upgraded to 3.10.72, build number 20170328, nothing new as far as I can see. Would be Nice if I could find release notes somewhere...

All custom faces placed on ClockSkin folder can work well as before? Thanks

There is nothing new.

Just bringing system up to date and minor bug fixes…

It’s a little bit smoother and the normal font looks a bit smaller. the watchawear faces works like before with ricks launcher 2.1.1.

Apr 18, 2017 10:17:53 GMT 1 easydot said:
It's a little bit smoother and the normal font looks a bit smaller. the watchawear faces works like before with ricks launcher 2.1.1.

And how about custom faces on default launcher? Thanks
Apr 18, 2017 12:16:57 GMT 1 tonysqu said:
Apr 18, 2017 10:17:53 GMT 1 easydot said:
It's a little bit smoother and the normal font looks a bit smaller. the watchawear faces works like before with ricks launcher 2.1.1.

And how about custom faces on default launcher? Thanks

Yes the normal custom faces will work in the default launcher, too.

The wake up gesture works better, too.

I can confirm that notifications use smaller font (also when using Eric’s Launcher the QuickSettings occupy only upper half of display - like it was different DPI or something).
In the Settings -> Display I found “APP adaptation” switch. Not sure what it is doing cause I see no difference (but I’m using Eric’s launcher). This option is also English only (well at least not in Polish )

Apr 18, 2017 16:18:13 GMT 1 nameless said:
I can confirm that notifications use smaller font (also when using Eric's Launcher the QuickSettings occupy only upper half of display - like it was different DPI or something). In the Settings -> Display I found "APP adaptation" switch. Not sure what it is doing cause I see no difference (but I'm using Eric's launcher). This option is also English only (well at least not in Polish )

Yep, this watch was among the last to get this option.
Basically, if you are using the stock launcher for your watch faces you don’t touch this option.
If you use Eric’s launcher you need to disable it.
It is a DPI switch.

pablo11 Indeed Needs a restart for effect to be seen (which is perfectly normal for changing DPI). Thanks for sharing.
Why it needs to be disabled for Eric’s launcher? (apart from Settings and App list I didn’t see any bad behavior).

Well, it does have an effect on some faces as well. Or it did - unless Eric has changed something.
When they first introduced it on the I3 and the LF16 it caused mayhem

I completely forgot about the KW88… lol
I made announcements about this at the time but the kw88 slipped my mind :blush:

Mayhem… tempting…

You know… that slipping thingie does bother me tho… Pls don’t this be end of the line for KW88… I just got it… Not sure how my SO will react to buying new gadget every other month or so…