New Thor Pro Today

Hi All
I received my Thor Pro Today and I like it a lot. It does have the twist to turn on issue but I suspect an update might take care if that. I have a few questions:
1.How to I do an app auto sync? When I try to look at my Gmail inbox it says “Turn on auto-sync press here” When I press the Turn On button it just goes back to the same message.
2. Should I use Wii or Wii 2?
3. If I see “2G” on the status screen instead of “3G” is that indicating a problem?
4. What is “Hand Brite Screen”?
Thanks…Matt

Sept 5, 2018 0:02:49 GMT 1 onemat said:

1. do'nt it will drain faster battery, do it manually.

2.you can only use wiiwatch and not wiiwatch 2 (for now) and you have other options like Watch Droid, M2D or Swapp Link…

3.no, if you put the watch on 3g and turned on data that means that where there is’nt covrage of 3g it goes to 2g.

1. where did you see that?

Hi soniasophie9697,
Thanks for getting back to me and for your advice. #4 is a button right to the left of the airplane mode button.
I’ve been checking this watch out tonight. One thing I noticed is I don’t get all the mail in my inbox. There are about 8 emails and I have many more emails in my Gmail inbox.
Matt

Sept 5, 2018 3:57:50 GMT 1 onemat said:
Hi soniasophie9697, Thanks for getting back to me and for your advice. #4 is a button right to the left of the airplane mode button. I've been checking this watch out tonight. One thing I noticed is I don't get all the mail in my inbox. There are about 8 emails and I have many more emails in my Gmail inbox. Matt

this is the wrist gesture to turn on the watch.

do manually sync do’nt turn on auto sync that drains the battery. 

I figured out #4 “Hand Brite Screen” It is the on/off toggle for the flick your wrist to turn on the screen.