New Smartwatch Lemfo Lem11

I soft bricked my LEM11 by trying to flash TICKWRIS firmware. Can some one please share the stock firmware of LEM11 ?

There you go:
Dead link - new link posted down below

6 Likes

This looks nice. In fact at first I was undecided between this and the Kospet Prime.

What attracts me the most from this watch , itā€™s the fact that having a squared screen, wouldnā€™t require the need to resize certain apps unlike circular shaped watches.

@iscle thank you so much ! that was a life saver !

2 Likes

Just something to consider about the Lem 11. I have both the Lem 10 and Lem 11. While the portability of the Lem 11 is a big plus I have found I prefer the Lem 10 for everyday wear. Mainly because it has a larger screen and is much easier to read.

1 Like

I took 6 hours to get the firmware working on LEM11. For strage reasons, initially struggled to flash the system.img. It never got completed, sometime at 31%, sometime at 80 and sometime at 99% it terminated with error STATUS DA HASH MISMATCH, Finally after about 20+ attempts I could get it flashed 100%, Now it switched on but showed battery image in red color though phone was fully charged. Finally lost hope and just wanted to keep in the dock. But to my surprize, it started showing the green battery bootup image and started showing charging progress. Then I removed it from Dock and switched ON, everything worked awesome !

So, I am not saying it is faulty firmware but looks like I missed something on the whole process. If you could tell me what it was, it would help. May be connection was loose but I believe not all 20+ times when all other partitions successfully got flashedā€¦

@iscle, again thank you so much for sharing the ROM. My next request to you is Android Pie firmware for LEMFO.

Does the preloader need upgrade if I need to change the OS from 7.1.1 to Android 8 or Android 9 ? Or only boot and recovery upgrade along with system.img are enough ?

Talking on LEM11 design, they should have moved the camera to a sideā€¦ opposite to SIM slot or on the top and given that space for screen. It should have been little wider like LEMT so that keyboard can be used comfortably.

When that happens itā€™s usually because the watch battery is too low, which is normal after flashing a wrong firmware.

2 Likes

A zip file having TWRP boot and recovery images for Z31-LEM11

I already had one, but thanks for posting it for others! Did you make it?

yeah cooked at Android Image Kitchenā€¦ cooking android 8 nowā€¦

1 Like

i got a problem with my lemfo lem11 smartwatch, please help share lemfo lem11 firmware.

1 Like

Here it is - I will clean up the dead links.
Do you have the 1+16gb model or 3+32?
I think this is 3+32ā€¦

3 Likes

I have the same firmware file and my Lem 11 is 3+32.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming.:+1:
Iā€™ll see if I can find the 1+16 version as well.

1 Like

thank you very much

2 Likes

@Melviano does this mean that you have the 1+16 gb version?
It would have been a lot easier if you had mentioned this before?

2 Likes

yes, i have the watch version 1+16 gb. Can you help me?

I am looking.
This firmware has been deleted from the server in China because it is too old.
You will have to give me some time.
I may find an older version of the 1+16 firmwareā€¦ Then all you need to do is accept any OTA if there is one available.
Have you checked up on how to flash firmware?
You will need to download the tools and understand the process :+1:

1 Like

I really appreciate your performance, I already understand how to flash my smartwatch. Iā€™m still waiting hope you can get it

1 Like