New LEMFO S21 at Banggood

Has anybody heard s.th. about this watch? I don’t believe it until I’ll had a look at a test.
I think Lemfo won’t sell a good watch for this prize?

It’s a good price for sure, but I think it might be true considering it only has 1GB ram and 8 or 16 GB rom and is using a cheaper and older spreadtrum processor

1 Like

Very good Offer!
It seems they collecting orders, and produce it afterward. In my opinion the Watch does not exists in real. A similar Watch exists, but different inside. They have got an Idea and see if People like it.
I don´t like the way of life producing too much waste. I prefer to keep things alive as long as possible. My good old Lem10 works like a charme. Unfotunality the Android System is aging too fast for T1D People like me.
I belive in OpenSource and Community, it is really great to have them (you).
Maybe the S21 is going to be a successor for my Lem10…
Waiting for new things is often very hard.

Now it theems to be a ROGBID S21 (AIR) and not A10 on it. Just 9.1

Hi,
… and it’s the spreadtrum chipset, I think nobody want’s to deal with.
A copy from a copy from a copy, I hope these small Chinese companies get ruined by themselves.

No - this watch is real.
It is made by the factory that makes the lem14 and the rogbid brave.
It is A9.1 and is a Unisoc solution - same as the LEM P.
In fact this is basically a square version of the LEM P and uses the same board.

The factory makes the watch and then sells in bulk to brands like Kospet, Rogbid and Lemfo.
No one is copying anyone.
This is the way it works in this industry.
One factory is the OEM and then several brands will buy it and slightly customise the appearance and sell it.
Same as the Prime 2 which is now also sold by Lokmat.

Anyway - as a general rule - as a forum we will be “mostly” avoiding these devices because:
a) they are unpopular
b) harder to support / flash firmware
We will not be supporting this model I think.
They are cheap for a reason - although I notice that the prices are going up due to the chip shortages.

4 Likes

Thanks for this information, you’re well informed + thanks to @actrapit for research; now the prize is at 255,57US$ for the 3/32 version - it’s too much;
prize of Lemfo LEM10 is 142,79 for 3/32 version, but you have to be capable to get a Android 10 on it :frowning:
@pablo11 some of us have to use a rectangular watch because they need it it only for two android aps - nothing else, you talked about rectangular watches which might come in autumn - do you have got more information in the meantime?

All I can say is that we are in discussions with the solution provider about A10 for the M6739 LEM10, DM101 and DM100.
But that is all.
Nothing definite yet. :+1:

2 Likes

I bought this watch when it was newly released (s21/rogbid air is now discontinued), probably im the 1st buyer in banggood.

bad battery, always overheats, apps crash, and the list goes on.

anyhow, found stock FW released for both rogbid air, and rogbid king (air’s replacement).

https://community.rogbid.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2

flashed king’s FW to my S21 (i cant find the changelog between these 2 FWs, both A9.1) but at least my overheating problem is now resolved.

the new FW comes with few more watch faces, apps run more stable in low power mode.

I will have a look and see if there is a newer version of the firmware.
Can you let me know the whole firmware version please?
In Settings / About Watch at the bottom of the list usually.

build_number
8bc9224b3583bfba2548e7eca6808274253c2ebb

screenshots from ‘about watch’

thanks @pablo11

1 Like

Ignore what I said if you saw it.
The build number should work :+1:
This is fine.
Thanks

Here you go :+1:
If it doesn’t help you, just flash back to the version you got from the other website.
Even though it is v1, it seems to be a newer date than the one you have.

As you can see below, there are three v1.0 files and this is the latest one:

thanks again @pablo11
i’ve flashed with the slightly latest fw file (20220527), will use few days and see how stable it is…

1 Like

Cool. I doubt that much has changed.
But this was the last version.
It did not sell very well… Sorry.

just quick update, the latest FW is working fine, stable, battery life improved (about 2.5 days in airplane mode but connected to phone via both gaofit, watch droid with bluetooth on, and assistive touch app running 24/7)

since rogbid king is with 2 cameras, the camera app by default will look for main (side) camera hence u see blank screen…need to swap with front camera mode to get it working…thats the only “issue” i’d say…

once again, thanks @pablo11 …all good so far.

1 Like

Thanks for the update :+1: