New LEMFO LEM12 ⌚

New LEMFO LEM12 Android 7.1.1 4G LTE 3GB+32GB MTK6739 1.6" Round Display 900mAh Dual Camera: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000433594106.html

2 Likes

So finally they are realizing the bigger the screen is better, 1.6 and 1.8 or 2.0 are better to read and handled the touch, like the Lemfo LemX the best so far and still going strong after a year, the LTPS display are ok even in sun light , i do wish the same one without flat tire, but less see the features SW with bigger display maybe transflective.
this one is better because the camera is 12 oclock, waiting for Jason for the Genesis and its time to change the SoC , the MTK6739 is too overrated.

I’ll bite. What type of display screen does it have?

1 Like

It’s an 1.6 inch full round IPS screen.

Yes. The same screen like the Kospet Prime.

2 Likes

Why the fabricants stopped to use AMOLED displays?

Because there are no amoled watch screens available in Shenzehn that are any bigger than the 1.39 ones already used.

Screen is same as the Kospet Prime as @G1NT0N1C has said already :+1:

1 Like

Once we receive the official material from lemfo I will open the official thread for this model.
As usual there will be various other Brands also selling the same model.
My advice at this point is to wait for a little while for the official release.
The factory hasn’t produced the final shipping product yet.
It is at the “demonstration sample” stage at the moment.

Video available about this model right now is probably from the factory itself to demonstrate functionality and appearance.
As you can see from the Aliexpress store here

It’s currently not available.
We will post officially soon :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Got mine, the front camera is only 480x640…
And a bit disapointed that android apps cant run while facewatch is on…

If you mean you want apps to run in the background you can ? Turn them off in battery saver . You can also give apps unrestricted data access .

Ha super!!!
In SystemOptimization/CleanTask/BatterySaver.
Cool, very happy now.
I bought the watch to use a specialy with Strava, Spotify and Waze.
But when testing the apps on the watch it kept cutting off. Or I couldn t watch the time, and that for a watch :rofl:.
Super happy now. Many thanks!

1 Like

No problem . Easy mistake to make :+1: