NEW LEM7 Touch Screen not Works suddenly

Hello to all. Thanks for the forum and assistance :slight_smile:

I have a LEMFO LEM7 by 1 week. After a normal day, I have put in charge my watch. After a night in charge, when I have used the watch, the touch of the screen not works for nothing.

The others functions of the watch works perfectly. Bluetooth with the phone, and wifi connection (I can hear only the sound and see the notifications). But I can’t move inside the watch.
What’s the best way? Can I reflash the watch? If I want to reflash the watch how kind of firmware I can use? ZS8-LEM7-NHH or ZS8-LEM7V2.4?

All help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot for the help.

if you not have NHH FW (= you have first version of LEM7), then you MUST flash ONLY Non-NHH FW (2.5 is currently latest)
if you have NHH FW (= you have second version of LEM7 with different LCD), then MUST flash ONLY NHH FW…

in FW is also driver for LCD, and this two LEM7(two LCD) watch have incompatible FW…

Oct 6, 2018 21:08:44 GMT 1 masteruan said:
Hello to all. Thanks for the forum and assistance :-)

I have a LEMFO LEM7 by 1 week. After a normal day, I have put in charge my watch. After a night in charge, when I have used the watch, the touch of the screen not works for nothing.

The others functions of the watch works perfectly. Bluetooth with the phone, and wifi connection (I can hear only the sound and see the notifications). But I can’t move inside the watch.
What’s the best way? Can I reflash the watch? If I want to reflash the watch how kind of firmware I can use? ZS8-LEM7-NHH or ZS8-LEM7V2.4?

All help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi,

try flashing the normal V2.5 first, if it doesn’t let you flash it or the watch doesn’t power on afterwards, then flash the NHH version. 

Don’t worry, MediaTek devices are very hard to kill, you won’t loose your watch by trying to flash an unsupported firmware