NEW - LEM10 Square model 2019

Good news :+1: . Let me know how the health app works etc . Enjoy

1 Like

BTW make sure to run watch in performance mode (there’s a built-in app or via settings - more - work mode)
If you plan on testing gaming or antutu!

1 Like

Looking forward to the review. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah otherwise don’t use that mode.
Your battery will go very fast.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info @pablo11 . I’m going for a run in the deep woods soon

1 Like

@pablo11 @Dr_Andy_Vishnu @Mark2 @G1NT0N1C @george @Louis_Peek @tweakradje @Eric_Crochemore and @all :slight_smile:
My Thoughts on the watch: (click link)

2 Likes

After ordering mine on August 14th (official Lemfo Store preorder) from Aliexpress, I still haven’t received it. In fact they seem to have shipped mine to Bulgaria so I hope SOMEONE is enjoying it, but they say they’re shipping it again. Pissed that I haven’t gotten it yet, because, like it or not, the rectangular layout will work better for most phone apps I use.

bets are on:

place your bets who shall receive their lem10’s first; @jayinatlanta or @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

any takers? :wink:

3 Likes

Cheeky :wink:

1 Like

Funny. Now they sent it again and this time it’s already in LA so I hope I get it pretty soon.

2 Likes

So the truth is that there was a factory problem and big delay, especially with the 3+32 model.
We are still waiting for ours as well.

1 Like

Latest 1+16 firmware

2 Likes

Was lucky to get my 3/32 on the 8th of September then :slight_smile:

Needs desperately firmware update to fix heart rate monitor and speaker volume bug

1 Like

Yes, you were “lucky” because it was delayed in production due to these bugs…

Don’t worry though, we are working on it and I will have the new 3+32 FW in a few days :+1:

2 Likes

This is best news I’ve heard in a long time!
looking for tapdancing emoji

1 Like

pablo what are the changes in the Lem 10 (16+1) firmware update?

I have never had GPS this good . Driving at 70mph and from cold got a full lock in 8 seconds :+1::+1::+1: . I appreciate this type of testing is illegal :joy:

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu I get also extremely quick GPS lock. Rain no problem either. Lol 70 :slight_smile: you speed devil

1 Like

Got mine today too! Screen is bigger than I thought, but I’d be fat-fingering everything if it wasn’t this size. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To be honest i love this watch . Very comfortable to wear also . Main body has a real quality feel

1 Like