New latest release Firmware for LES1

Version Z10-YFZ-V10-20171011

Is now available in the factory firmware section

Cheers

Pablo

someone tried? any changes noticed?

Nov 23, 2017 11:17:15 GMT 1 aracy said:
someone tried? any changes noticed?

if you are plzed with the watch i recommend that you leave it that way but you can always upgrade and if you do'nt like flash back the stock rom.
pablo11 AvatarNov 17, 2017 15:54:58 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Version Z10-YFZ-V10-20171011

Is now available in the factory firmware section

Cheers

Pablo

Hi, can you please show a link? i am new here and i can’t find the latest firmere for LES1

Nov 23, 2017 15:30:22 GMT 1 picard said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 17, 2017 15:54:58 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Hi, can you please show a link? i am new here and i can't find the latest firmere for LES1

/thread/1036/les-1-stock-firmware

remember to choose upgrade and not download only be careful which one to flash

Nov 23, 2017 15:43:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 23, 2017 15:30:22 GMT 1 picard said:
Hi, can you please show a link? i am new here and i can’t find the latest firmere for LES1

Why option “upgrade”?

Nov 25, 2017 21:22:35 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:

Nov 23, 2017 15:43:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Why option “upgrade”?

if you are only updating the watch then you need to choose upgrade, if you want to flash the stock rom then you choose download only.

So, if one wants to flash this firmware to zeblaze thor, one needs to flash les1 stock rom first with “download only” and then uppgrade to the newest one with “upgrade”?
Did i understand this right?

Nov 28, 2017 9:20:54 GMT 1 beefheart said:
So, if one wants to flash this firmware to zeblaze thor, one needs to flash les1 stock rom first with "download only" and then uppgrade to the newest one with "upgrade"? Did i understand this right?

yes, the zeblaze thor and the les1 are the same watch.

pablo11

nameless

Nov 28, 2017 9:35:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 28, 2017 9:20:54 GMT 1 beefheart said:
So, if one wants to flash this firmware to zeblaze thor, one needs to flash les1 stock rom first with “download only” and then uppgrade to the newest one with “upgrade”?
Did i understand this right?

yes, the zeblaze thor and the les1 are the same watch.

pablo11

nameless

You can flash this to a Thor using the firmware upgrade option. It is preferable as there are many changes.
Either way, just remember that your watch will become an LES1 from this point forward…
If I was you I would wait for another day because I am about to release something very cool for both the models

Hey pablo11, thank you for working on these roms. They really help the user experience a lot. Is there any way of changing the app listing on LES1? Since the first firmware it is still displayed as a list and it’s hard to navigate like that. It also looks depressing with the red icons. Thank you.

Thanks a lot!
I think i’m gonna wait for new release…

Does “your watch will become an LES1 from this point forward” mean, that one can’t flash back to Thor firmware?

Nov 29, 2017 7:42:33 GMT 1 beefheart said:
Thanks a lot! I think i'm gonna wait for new release...

Does “your watch will become an LES1 from this point forward” mean, that one can’t flash back to Thor firmware?

you can:) it just means that if you stay with the les1 firmware that means that if the thor gets updates you wo'nt get them cos you are with the les1 firmware and if you want these updates you need to go back to thor firmware but it also means no bt calls:)

Thanks soniasophie9697!

I just saw the Thor firmware with BT call!
Great!
Now, which one should i use? I’m kinda confused now…

pablo11:
did you mean i should wait for this one?

Are there any differences to the LES1 fw?

And, by the way, maybe off topic…, does any of these firmwares allow signature spoofing?
That’s because i’m thinking about using it with microG.

Nov 29, 2017 8:28:37 GMT 1 beefheart said:
Thanks soniasophie9697!

I just saw the Thor firmware with BT call!
Great!
Now, which one should i use? I’m kinda confused now…

pablo11 :
did you mean i should wait for this one?

Are there any differences to the LES1 fw?

And, by the way, maybe off topic…, does any of these firmwares allow signature spoofing?
That’s because i’m thinking about using it with microG.

no differences it is your choice if to stay with the thor FW or the les1 FW.

i’m not sure if you can with google service, why will you need that if you have google play store and what you can’t download from there you can use the web.

It’s a replacement for GCM(for push notifications) and the location provider, not for the playstore. It is much smaller than the smallest gapps package and it is much less battery hungry.
And one is independent from these closed source google stuff. Getting apps is easy with fdroid, yalp store or aptoide.
It simply would be nice to have…

Nov 30, 2017 7:53:31 GMT 1 beefheart said:
It's a replacement for GCM(for push notifications) and the location provider, not for the playstore. It is much smaller than the smallest gapps package and it is much less battery hungry. And one is independent from these closed source google stuff. Getting apps is easy with fdroid, yalp store or aptoide. It simply would be nice to have...

Tell us more details plis regarding this gapps alternative package…

there should be everything important about it:
microg.org/
and:
lineage.microg.org/
and:
github.com/microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore/wiki

enjoy