New KW88: Sinwear & BT Connection Issues

I can’t seem to find the answer to my question but I have a Pixel XL and a brand new KW88 that I received.  I connected it to WiFi and did the updates but I’m not sure that it’s the most current as the #'s I see under About Phone don’t match the list of Firmware versions I saw in another thread.  If someone can tell me what the #'s are supposed to be for the most recent I can double check to make sure I have the most current as it tells me it is whenever I check if there’s an update.

The major problem I’m having is that Sinwear is crashing and won’t stay open or connected to my watch.  I’ve tried powering down the phone and even uninstalling the app and reinstalling and nothing seems to help.  Whenever I open the app and attempt to connect to the watch the Sinwear app crashes.  I get an error on the watch too.  Not really sure what the issue here is as I thought it was working properly at first (I was getting some notifications even) but now nothing I seem to do works and I can’t get the app to connect to my watch and stay on and connected w/o crashing.

Thoughts?

Jan 5, 2017 5:09:01 GMT 1 ostrichsak said:
I can't seem to find the answer to my question but I have a Pixel XL and a brand new KW88 that I received.  I connected it to WiFi and did the updates but I'm not sure that it's the most current as the #'s I see under About Phone don't match the list of Firmware versions I saw in another thread.  If someone can tell me what the #'s are supposed to be for the most recent I can double check to make sure I have the most current as it tells me it is whenever I check if there's an update.

The major problem I’m having is that Sinwear is crashing and won’t stay open or connected to my watch.  I’ve tried powering down the phone and even uninstalling the app and reinstalling and nothing seems to help.  Whenever I open the app and attempt to connect to the watch the Sinwear app crashes.  I get an error on the watch too.  Not really sure what the issue here is as I thought it was working properly at first (I was getting some notifications even) but now nothing I seem to do works and I can’t get the app to connect to my watch and stay on and connected w/o crashing.

Thoughts?

mostly after updates it is recommended to resest the watch.

Jan 5, 2017 9:06:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 5, 2017 5:09:01 GMT 1 ostrichsak said:
I can’t seem to find the answer to my question but I have a Pixel XL and a brand new KW88 that I received.  I connected it to WiFi and did the updates but I’m not sure that it’s the most current as the #'s I see under About Phone don’t match the list of Firmware versions I saw in another thread.  If someone can tell me what the #'s are supposed to be for the most recent I can double check to make sure I have the most current as it tells me it is whenever I check if there’s an update.

Thoughts?

mostly after updates it is recommended to resest the watch.

Thanks for the advice.  I reset the watch and took the opportunity to delete the app and start from scratch there too.  Now I seem to be getting connectivity right out of the gate that I wasn’t able to get before so I think I’m on the right path.  Now to do some testing to see if this watch is going to be a good fit for me.