New KW88. Black screen for watch face -Eric's Launcher 2.05

Hi guys
i think I’m doing something wrong. Firstly this is my first ever smartwatch. I’m totally new to this and I have had an issue which I just cannot get past. I have installed Eric’s launcher 2.05 and initially I had a pulsing type dial, but I seem to be stuck with a blank screen for the face. 
I have tried reinstalling the launcher which makes no difference. I have installed zip files into the clockskin folder, no difference. 
I have even tried to see if I could uninstall the clockskin app launcher, but the uninstall is greyed out.

Also after a leave the watch alone for a minuted and press the button the default launcher and watchface are displayed and I have to open the watch clockskin app again. Please help. 

Mar 21, 2017 18:42:21 GMT 1 gadgetboy said:
Hi guys i think I'm doing something wrong. Firstly this is my first ever smartwatch. I'm totally new to this and I have had an issue which I just cannot get past. I have installed Eric's launcher 2.05 and initially I had a pulsing type dial, but I seem to be stuck with a blank screen for the face.  I have tried reinstalling the launcher which makes no difference. I have installed zip files into the clockskin folder, no difference.  I have even tried to see if I could uninstall the clockskin app launcher, but the uninstall is greyed out.

Also after a leave the watch alone for a minuted and press the button the default launcher and watchface are displayed and I have to open the watch clockskin app again. Please help. 

it is better to ask on Eric’s thread , you’ll get more help, sorry i do’nt have this watch so i can’t help much. 
you have to install the launcher and create the Clockskin folder and put in it the WF that you want and copy the Clockskin folder to your watch.

Thanks, I will ask on Eric’s thread.

Mar 21, 2017 18:56:52 GMT 1 gadgetboy said:
Thanks, I will ask on Eric's thread.

Check that your zip files don’t contain any directory.

Thanks for your help. I had brief success. Whilst I have been downloading lots of zip files and removing the directory to make them work I have accidentally selected a watch face that contains no image and is now stuck on the blank screen. I cannot get the option to switch watch faces but all other swipes work.
Please help again.

Mar 22, 2017 0:37:05 GMT 1 gadgetboy said:
Thanks for your help. I had brief success. Whilst I have been downloading lots of zip files and removing the directory to make them work I have accidentally selected a watch face that contains no image and is now stuck on the blank screen. I cannot get the option to switch watch faces but all other swipes work. Please help again.

You can remove the WatchTmp folder and reboot the Watch, then try the long press between 1 and 2s or longer than 3s. See the launcher thread.