NEW INCOMING watches from Kingwear!!!

not just the kw68 is coming out but also the kw88 pro and the kw99 pro which are great choices for whom is looking for different looks:)

www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2018-New-Model-Wholesale-Kingwear-3G_60813434457.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normalList.2.28763772F3Udbh

www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Wholesale-Kingwear-Smart-Watch-Android-KW99_60781113230.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normalList.144.133b215eAxcy7q

what are the differneces between these two to kw68? well…check the three out and you’ll findout:)

i prefer the kw99 pro over the ones with camera do’nt see the point with the camera. 

Sounds good, but the battery,…

Jul 28, 2018 9:47:19 GMT 1 mgk said:
Sounds good, but the battery,........

trust me battery size does'nt say anything with A7 we can get NOT should at least 24hrs of full usage.

Jul 28, 2018 9:54:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 28, 2018 9:47:19 GMT 1 mgk said:
Sounds good, but the battery,…

trust me battery size does’nt say anything with A7 we can get NOT should at least 24hrs of full usage.

With my thor 4 it is possible when you have a stable 3g connection ( 24 hours ), but if not : only 10-12 hours. And the thor 4 has a bigger battery.

Hi. Just joined today so I’m a complete newbie! I’m thinking of picking up a Kingwear watch and have been looking at the KW88 for a while now. I really want to be able to download cool new faces.

I’ve noticed that there is now a KW88 Pro available with bigger ROM and RAM.

Can someone tell me whats the best choice for a watch where I’d be downloading lots of watch faces? I take it the Pro with the larger ROM and RAM will run things a lot smoother?

Or is there something better I don’t know about?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Great community

So Only difference between kw99 and kw99 pro
Is the rom/ram and android version and screen is no longer amoled?
Bigger edge to edge screen would have
Been Nice.

I still love my KW99. Still a Great watch

Greets

Jul 29, 2018 12:18:46 GMT 1 pearse said:
Hi. Just joined today so I'm a complete newbie! I'm thinking of picking up a Kingwear watch and have been looking at the KW88 for a while now. I really want to be able to download cool new faces.

I’ve noticed that there is now a KW88 Pro available with bigger ROM and RAM.

Can someone tell me whats the best choice for a watch where I’d be downloading lots of watch faces? I take it the Pro with the larger ROM and RAM will run things a lot smoother?

Or is there something better I don’t know about?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Great community

Keep digging and look for what reason you need what type of the watch and must have to be part of dayly routine like if you need a 100% waterproof or live waterproof mean splash waterproof and yes the brand is very important for regular updates.
for the watch that your mention is great but it’s not yet in the market, the AllCall W2 is the same one I believe 100% but I am not sure, waiting for mine.
you have to choose for too type of watch considering hardware and firmware with feature like the Bluetooth calling if you desire this feature, you got the old MTK 6580 SoC with the old 5.1 Android OS and even AllCall W2 (KW88)Smartwatch has the old MTK 6580 with Android 7.0 (A7), but owners said no Bluetooth calling?, one Russian review said that the quality builds is superior and the watch looks great, we have seen by ourselves.
you have some watch mostly the old generation with Bluetooth calling feature inserted in the firmware, but must everything depends in if you are an iPhone user (limitations) or Android user with third parties app like watch droid App, and reliable Bluetooth connection depends must of the time with the companion app in both devices in this case WiiWatch app.
If you want to choose for the new generations watch MTK 6737 , Android 7.0, still new in development, still some bugs, not Bluetooth calling, not 100% waterproof and the risks if you want to come to play you have to deal with this problems or issues and later on it will be resolved. And for the last thing you would like to check Eric’s launcher the universal launcher for this Android Smartwatch. 
I hope this will help 

I’ve gone for the KW88 Pro from Gearbest. Got it for €77 all in.

It’s in the post so I’m looking forward to installing the universal launcher and playing around with it when it comes!!