New heart rate tracking app ‚HeartOnTop’

Can you let us know what the error message is please?

Dec 14, 2018 12:01:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:davidymari

try direct apk installing

it does not work either it keeps giving error when installing directly

pablo11 AvatarDec 15, 2018 10:22:38 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Can you let us know what the error message is please?
davidymari AvatarDec 15, 2018 10:19:42 GMT 1 davidymari said:
it does not work either it keeps giving error when installing directly

from google olay to install it I do not know what error it gives since the screen of the error goes black and the error number is not seen by the contrast of the screen and if I install it directly only the message "the application has not been installed " Let's see if anyone can help me install the latest version

Hello!

I’m using this app with daily measurement. But I have to fill the clock so I have to take it off. The measurement automatically can be turned off when the clock is on the charger?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi,

I’m trying this App with Finow q1 pro on Android 6 and it cannot read the HR with builtin sensor. Could you check it with this smartwatch model?

Thanks in advance.

Aritz Garmendia

Hi everyone. I’m new here, but I’ve been using the app during my workouts. Everything has worked well, but I have had some problems with the continuous measurement during the day. he takes some measurements and then stops. does anyone have any idea why?
I am an athlete and use the app in my workouts, the frequency during training sessions has worked.

thanks for the great work

I also find its a bit intermittent and different on different watches . Personally if i was a athlete i wouldnt rely on the accuracy of this and these watches ( not on a serious level anyway ) .

Whenever I’m running, if I put extra effort, the bpm would rise to the 180’s then ease back on the intervals . I use gliderun, but heartontop use same sensors. The heart rate sensor I perfectly accurate if you put the watch a little higher up on the wrist. I have zeblaze thor pro 3g

Nice app, just what I wanted. Except for one thing: is there a way to disable the “Syncing to Google” screen?

You can press back button if u have on the watch and Google fit connection will work fine. I don’t know why it gets stuck like that. Also make sure to press screen always on and then off again, otherwise it will force it to remain turned on. And lastly make sure things are working before heading out on a long run

The problem is it messes up other things, such as always on display in UL. If I can’t disable I might have to put heart rate tracking into my app.

Hi,
I use runkeeper pro together with heartontop. If I start HOT then I see my hr. then runkeeper starts and HR disappears. what i am wrong. Also if I first start runkeeper and then HOT, runkeeper stops.

maybe you are running an old play service

Hello! I tried your free version app on my Kospet Prime watch and liked pulse sensor working on watch face. Then I purchased full version and have some questions. It seems to me that if to run Day Tracking then you cannot use workout mode simultaneously. If I start workout mode to have nice heart on my watchface then day tracking stops. Is it so? When I quit workout mode then day tracking starts again. Could you please explain how to start each mode and if it is possible to have working heart on watch face when day tracking is on? Also is it possible to see day tracking counts separately, not only average, lowest and highest?

Why not use sports tracking app with built in heart rate support?

1 Like

Btw, I bought the pro version.

Hi, I just installed HOT but immediately a question rose to my mind. Is it possible to pass constant interval measurements on to clockskins which feature a heart rate display?

The only heartrate readings you can have on a clockskin is the stock heartrate monitor . Not from individual apps . Thanks

Hi . Are you using UL ? If not read this from the top . It may give you a bit more of what you want. Thanks

Is it possible that day tracking in HOT can be placed on top of any app instead of Workout? Like the last measurement for instance. Or the average HR. For some reason only Workout can be shown on top.

Thanks anyway