new firmware Z10-YFZ-V07-20170515 for les1. what changes?

May 26, 2017 7:57:57 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
May 25, 2017 18:51:14 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
Please can anyone tell me if these original watchface work with the new firmware?

On old firmware they have problems and data is not displayed properly as shown in the photo

Please can anyone tell me if these original watchface work with the new firmware?

Those are all working now.

I’ve a big problem started after the update to this new firmware. Now my smartwatch doesn’t connect to my Network Operator (TIM, Italy). The SIM works correctly and I see full signal, but it doesn’t works. In the Settings, If I try to connect manually I see my network operator in the list, but clicking on it this message appear: “Can’t connect to this network right now try again later”.
I tried to reflash the original firmware linked by Pablo11, but still no connection. I don’t know what to do… before the upgrade my SIM worked well.
Can someone help me?

lemfoles1 please go into your phone dialer and dial *#06# and report the IMEI you see there (if any) please sanitize some numbers by replacing them with a letter like 3569XXXX5643809.

Hi Rafaelwv, thanks for the answer.
When I write *#06# on phone dialer I see this message:
IMEI: invalid

So, your question saved me. I understand the problem was the IMEI that was deleted during the update of the firmware.
I solved with this guide, now the SIM card is working well:

This was in the releasenote.txt in the firmware file.
Z10-YFZ-V07-20170515
1、支持蓝牙共享网络;
2、区间计步时间错误问题修复;

It means

1. Support Bluetooth shared network
  2. Fix to the pedometer

From that I understand from some of the flashing video in youtube, we are suppose to uncheck the preloader checkbox before flashing to retain the IMEI in the watch.

Is this the correct way?

According the video I posted yes, you have to uncheck the first voice (preloader). But fortunately restore the IMEI is quite simple following the guide

May 25, 2017 18:51:14 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:

On old firmware they have problems and data is not displayed properly as shown in the photo

ok thanks

May 28, 2017 3:49:36 GMT 1 xcal1bur said:
This was in the releasenote.txt in the firmware file. Z10-YFZ-V07-20170515 1、支持蓝牙共享网络; 2、区间计步时间错误问题修复;

It means

1. Support Bluetooth shared network
  2. Fix to the pedometer

yes! the pedometer now work fine! 

Have solved the problem I described here: /thread/945/received-mine?page=3

May 25, 2017 19:36:13 GMT 1 bengo said:
May 25, 2017 19:28:12 GMT 1 bengo said:
I)  It's a destructive reinstall, so all was it LES1 will be deleted. If you do not want that search for alternative methods or wait for the OTA update, when available. Or at least backup user data and apps.

I wrote a wrong statement: I just noticed that in my case data was not lost, so installation is not destructive! That's better, in any case a backup is always a good attitude.

After extracting the files and following the instruction, I connected Watch with 4pin connector through USB but nothing is updated on the phone or software. Any help?

The new firmware seems to have adjusted the battery life and the percentage. Now it shuts off as soon as it reaches the 4%

Hi I bought the lemf, but without sim card does not have phone function via bluetooth ie does not replace the phone for incoming and outgoing calls …? The wiiwear app is completely useless?