New firmware OTA

So far, a moment ago, I have returned to version 1.4, but I will definitely test FAW International Firmware.

2 Likes

I agree with @pokahontas, why insert the function that allows the transition from circular to square if many stock apps cannot benefit from it? I also would have kept my lemfo 14 instead of switching to a prime 2 with a 2.1 inch screen reduced to 1.5. it would have been better to let each individual decide when to use the square / round function

While I see the point, some of us do get sick of switching between square/round for each and every app switch, so at least for the settings pages, I agree with the fixed square format.

I guess the optimal solution would be an app or settings, which can store and set the preferred format automatically for each app, just as the nice rotation app, which can automatically rotate apps depending on preset preferences.

I also agree, all of the google apps (playstore and settings etc) i always had to change the view to square to use them anyway so now its just easier

I would however agree that it would be good to be able to select either scale for each app so as not to be forced as everybody uses the apps different

1 Like

That’s why I regret for prime 2 purchase lol