New Firmware 20190306

Any information about this firmware anyone please?

Bump… anyone installed it… noticed any issues or new features?

same question

Camera stop Working after this update, don’t install

I have this new firmware and default camera and video works 100% ok on my watch.

App “Background Video Recorder” did not work initially, I reinstalled it and it works 100% ok also

There is no way to download it? I need the latest version and there is nothing anywhere. Thank you!

1 Like

I just update the new firmare some minutes ago.
Conclusion… still don’t work.

I think I’ll send back to Amazon.

Ring on watch don’t work.
My nano sim from Vodafone don’t work.
The notification is not work… I can only dismiss it and I can’t read it…
Wiiwatch 2 still tell me every tine on my Huawey Mate 20 Pro, that must continue to function.

:frowning:

Apr 2, 2019 9:31:41 GMT 2 denisj said:
Ring on watch don't work. have you checked if the watch is in silence mode? My nano sim from Vodafone don't work.have you checked other sims? other carrier? are APNs there? what about imei? The notification is not work... I can only dismiss it and I can't read it… way better to use M2D or Watch Droid or even Join. Wiiwatch 2 still tell me every tine on my Huawey Mate 20 Pro, that must continue to function. there are better apps but is wiiwatch2 up to date?

do'nt send it yet this is an amazing watch the best i've used so far, how can i help?

Can anyone put a download link for this version, please? I can not find it anywhere and I do not know where to look anymore. Thanks!

1 Like

Apr 2, 2019 16:49:46 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 2, 2019 9:31:41 GMT 2 denisj said:
Ring on watch don’t work. have you checked if the watch is in silence mode?
My nano sim from Vodafone don’t work.have you checked other sims? other carrier? are APNs there? what about imei?
The notification is not work… I can only dismiss it and I can’t read it… way better to use M2D or Watch Droid or even Join.
Wiiwatch 2 still tell me every tine on my Huawey Mate 20 Pro, that must continue to function. there are better apps but is wiiwatch2 up to date?

do'nt send it yet this is an amazing watch the best i've used so far, how can i help?

Sorry... but I don't have notification of the answers of the post.  Where can I find the silence mode please ?  My volumes is all at max. It's still only vibrate when I have notification.

My nano sim now it’s work with the last firmware (about 2 days ago) 

I just test Watch Droid… wonderfool thanks a lot 
FInally I have sound also on notification. 

Just a think… if I do the root I will have more thinks functional ? 
Thanks a lot. 
Denis

Does anyone have a link to the 2019036 or latest firmware? Thanks in advance.