New battery for kospet prime 2

hallo guys,im one of the unluky guys that have buy a prime 2 with the problem of the recharge,i want to know if is possible to buy a new one like spareparts,or a used one if sombody have other problem,i have open the watch and is very easy to replace,
thanks
fabrizio

Unfortunately, replacing the battery will not solve your problem. I’ve already tried it. I am sorry that I have no good news for you.

How old is your watch? Maybe you can send it back.

1 Like

I have already have the refound,but i like to play with toys,i have find a way to let it works but after some months the battery is dead,thats why i want a new one to try in another way.thanks

I’m sure Kospet wont be keen to help you with a battery after you have been refunded

2 Likes

hi,i’ve bought a demaged watch (but pay an worked one)and i have find a solution to fix the problem but after some months is dead definetely,and after some time i’ve bught a new one.my request is only because i’m very enthusiastic and i would like to relive it
if somebody can help me to find a new battery i will be very happy.(i have a new idea how to recharge the battery)