Need help with Lemfo Y3 notifications

The notifications aren’t working on my watch. The only ones I get are when the app connects. Other than that, nothing for calls, texts, etc. I have all the apps selected in the WiiWear app. So what’s the issue?

OK, I got a message to work. Couldn’t reply but it did open. Phone calls don’t work.

I’ve had enough of this watch not connecting and the stupid WiiWear app crashing and disconnecting. I’m returning it.

Feb 28, 2017 3:08:26 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
The notifications aren't working on my watch. The only ones I get are when the app connects. Other than that, nothing for calls, texts, etc. I have all the apps selected in the WiiWear app. So what's the issue?

OK, I got a message to work. Couldn’t reply but it did open. Phone calls don’t work.

these are standalone watches they not a tethering watches. you can use m2d to get all notifications and reply to some of them, to get calls and sms try my sms (look through friendly apps), you can’t reply to calls through bt on these watches you will get notifcations but can’t reply (with the stock app) m2d give you the ability to reply to many apps just not sms or calls only notify you.

I can’t reply or interact with notifications, and they don’t clear on the watch when I open them on the phone. Seems kind of pointless.

Mar 1, 2017 11:09:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 28, 2017 3:08:26 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
The notifications aren’t working on my watch. The only ones I get are when the app connects. Other than that, nothing for calls, texts, etc. I have all the apps selected in the WiiWear app. So what’s the issue?

these are standalone watches they not a tethering watches. you can use m2d to get all notifications and reply to some of them, to get calls and sms try my sms (look through friendly apps), you can’t reply to calls through bt on these watches you will get notifcations but can’t reply (with the stock app) m2d give you the ability to reply to many apps just not sms or calls only notify you.

Hi get sinwear app from play store and try

Mar 8, 2017 13:46:12 GMT 1 goldeneagle said:

Mar 1, 2017 11:09:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi get sinwear app from play store and try

That one has the same problems, sadly.

I couldn’t use Sinwear/WiiWear neither, they both crashed immediately on my Android 7 device. Also M2D didn’t do the job. So I found this app called Mirrordrin on the Play Store. It works fine on my Y3 and is much simpler to configure than M2D. But it synchronizes over 3G or wireless LAN only, no Bluetooth support. And the App costs a few bucks. But it’s worth it, imho.

Mar 8, 2017 20:38:45 GMT 1 wortgefecht said:
I couldn't use Sinwear/WiiWear neither, they both crashed immediately on my Android 7 device. Also M2D didn't do the job. So I found this app called Mirrordrin on the Play Store. It works fine on my Y3 and is much simpler to configure than M2D. But it synchronizes over 3G or wireless LAN only, no Bluetooth support. And the App costs a few bucks. But it's worth it, imho.

So you stay connected even if you leave your phone at home or in another room. Interesting.
Mar 9, 2017 0:32:49 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
So you stay connected even if you leave your phone at home or in another room. Interesting.

Yes–although I noticed a time lag when the notifications are syched over 3G.

And you can’t answer to notifications neither.

Well, that’s a bummer. Might as well use m2d then.