My Thor 4 has never received an update, please help!

My build number is the following: KY_THOR4_20180612

When I check wireless update it says my software is up to date.

Have any updates been released OTA for this watch?

If so how can I get them?!

Many thanks.

contactmc

do you have any software issues?

Nov 7, 2018 1:22:02 GMT 1 contactmc said:
My build number is the following: KY_THOR4_20180612

When I check wireless update it says my software is up to date.

Have any updates been released OTA for this watch?

If so how can I get them?!

Many thanks.

My question would be why do you think it is not “up to date”? My I4Air is 14 months old and has never had an official update. If the watch is not having firmware issues an update is not necessary so why would you be assuming there is an update? These watches generally don’t get constant updates like your phone as an example.

Nov 7, 2018 14:41:15 GMT 1 capt jon said:
My question would be why do you think it is not "up to date"? [...] If the watch is not having firmware issues an update is not necessary so why would you be assuming there is an update? [...]

Because some newer FW is already here, on this portal, flashable manualy via SP Flash Tool...

KY_THOR4_20180622 - /thread/2414/official-stock-firmware-thor-updated
KY_THOR4_20180823 - /thread/2687/thor-4-fw

For LEM7 Full HW compatible with THOR4:
Z28-LEM7-V2.5 (from 20180712) - /thread/2368/lemfo-lem7

version THOR4_20180622 and LEM-V2.5 have fixed issue with 4G Calling, have 4G/LTE as default mobile data (before is switch to 2G default always while data switch to disabled/enabled),
have fixed/enhanced some localisation(LEM 2.5 and THOR_20180823) and sure some other fixed not show in “changelog”, threads, etc…

btw: i use in my THOR4 Z28-LEM7-V2.5 with “patched” LEMFO/LEM7 name/logo/startup/shutdown/etc to ZEBLAZE/THOR4:
/thread/2578/branding-back-zeblaze-thor-flashed

Reason I ask is I have seen posts from other Thor 4 owners who seem to have had OTA updates.

I also did notice the flash versions and was wondering why I have not got them OTA.

I have had the same issue. But after manual flashing the August update in this thread /thread/2687/thor-4-fw, my Thor 4 can update to the September update automatically.