My screen on Kronosblade Genesis is totally black

I don’t see anything on the screen just hear

Try pressing and holding both buttons together for 30 - 50 seconds and see if boots up

It’s boot but it’s black

This behaviour is typical when you install a bad clockskin but if you havent done this fair enough .

I use Genesis original clockskin

Have you flashed a watch before with firmware ?

I already done this, still the same problem

So after you flashed the firmware its exactly the same ?

Yes, the same problem. I hear it start but the screen is black

No offence but reading your earlier posts you appear to be inexperienced with flashing watches .

This is only a last resort if all else fails . You may have made a mistake and messed up your watch previously

Yes that is true, I am inexperienced with smartwatches, cause it’s my first one. But I made it that time with better information. And this time it was no problems with the scatterfile

So when you flashed the first time the watch worked fine afterwards . This is a new problem ?

I have two Genesis clocks, this one I have not flashed before

There can be several reasons :

• screen is dead
  • screen is disconnected inside the watch
  • wrong FW

The usual one is a wrong FW adressing another screen hw, but in your case, as we have only one FW, it shoudn’t be this problem.

1 Like

So, what to do ?

I have own it in two weeks

You said above you have flashed the firmware on this watch ? If not please do so . We have only one firmware so you will be okay if done correctly . As @Eric_Crochemore said it maybe a screen problem which we cannot help you with . I wouldnt open up the watch

So the only solution is to return it to Kronosblade and get a new one?

After you have flashed as above if it doesnt work you will have to contact jason . The fact you originally flashed it as you locked yourself out of your watch may be a problem

I am not locked out. The clock start before and after I flashed it, I hear the uploading music but
I can not see it, the screen is black.