My New Watchface - (Rectangular) - 'The Beatles V2'

Here is my new watch face. “The Beatles V2”.
Free to use for all forum members.
Not for distribution of re-sharing without permission.

Beatles-Sq

I am trying to learn some basic watch-face development skills and this watch-face is for rectangular watches (e.g. Ticwris Max S and LEM T)

Basic Features:
Analogue Clock
Digital Clock
Hrs, mins, secs, current temp, step-count, battery level, weekday, month and date

Touch-points
Each member of The Beatles is a touch-point to activate basic functions of Android 7.1.1

Paul = Contacts
John = Messaging
George = Google Play Store
Ringo = Voice Assistant

Also the central Drum-Kit will activate the watch “Music” function.

Credits:
www.thebeatles.com and Google Images (Google Images)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

I appreciate all comments and suggestions. Enjoy
Peace.

4 Likes

Ok Gaz, I like it :+1:…but it is sorta sacrilegious to say that the Beatles were square man, you know? I mean you could rile some dedicated fans…oh…er :woozy_face:…pardon me Gaz, it’s the face thats square (And possibly the maker! :crazy_face:) and not the Bugs! Well ok Gazman, this one should be a hit with all those “Square” Beatle fans! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Ring…er…Doons

Thanks @Doonsbury mate, I apolgise for being sacrilegios. I gues I’ll just have to learn to do etter.

I promise I will do better “When I’m Sixty-Four” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

2 Likes

It’s great. Thank you.

Thanks and you’re welcome @Jugdog

Thank you for the watchface, it’s dope. Can I ask you, did you use watch face designer? If so, please please please, how did you make it rectangular? I’m trying to get in the game but I don’t see any way to do it or tutorial explaining it anywhere.
Since there just a few custom rectangular designs I’d love to learn the way.
BTW I also have clockskinmaker but I only see round and square options.

In WFD select file->new then you get choice to set size without having width and height of same value.

2 Likes

Thanks @Simkin_3011 … make sure to un-tick ‘Round Face’ in the menu bar before setting rectangular dimensions otherwise you’ll likely end up with a egg shape or similar.

Thank you both for answering that fast. I’ve got it!!! I still have a long way. Trying to adjust ratio to lemt screen (1200x750 is definitely too much, hehe), making things move (they move on previsualization but not on the watch), touching spots… I hope I’ll have something worthy to show in rectangular watchfaces soon enough.

1 Like