My new lemfo lem5. Anybody have same lem 5 watch?.

Unfortunately control over power use is poor on this model. GPS has no steps of strength like normal Android does. The screen and launcher are very power hungry indeed.
I have reported the issue to Finow - along with the square third party app window not working for Play store and many others.
The dead pixel issue with LEMFO screens - I tried to warn members about this but this is why they were cheaper than Finow…

@Max_K i can get 1 day battery backup without using wiffi and without sim card only blutooth pairing on and palming bright screen option on.

@Max_K - hi max what about the battery backup off lg urbane?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 - finow x5 have same issues now. I see some post about finow x5 plus dead pixels

@ameesh_ash X5 or X5+? We are talking about 11.11 models.

If mine is like that I will ask for a full refund when I get it.

@Max_K - thank you max for your valuable replay

@ameesh_ash no - I have not seen this with the X5+ from Finow. The screen quality is definitely better and this is why they are a few dollars more.

Yesterday my X5+ bought on 11.11 was arrived. No stuck/hot/dead pixels on his amoled.

@Andy_Waw that’s nice :slight_smile:

Lemfo lem5 good quality and have perfectly hardware but software very bad. Anyone share alternative pair apk for lemfo lem5 ?

Odd, my LEM5 Pro display is flawless. It does have a glitch with the charging though. It will reach 100% and when I unplug it, the battery will go from 99% to 80% in a few minutes. It doesn’t do it all the time, but it’s annoying when it does.