My LemT screen broke today. :(

Out of curiosity how long did the watch last? I’m not throwing more money at Lemfo that’s for sure.

Was the watch dropped or have any Shock damage?

Jeremy, how did your screen end up with the fault? Did it just appear?

1 Like

These are pictures also from my watch. Like this from opening the box on receipt

1 Like

Happened in the afternoon. I had a headache and lay down for 10 minutes which I’d done a fair few times before. I had the watch on and didn’t think much of it. No hard surfaces. When I got up I noticed the screen had done the above. I hadn’t hit it against anything (although it’s very difficult to avoid this on a day to day usage). Wasn’t a particularly hot day. Never had a watch do this before. I think the screens just go when they feel like it :frowning: Have you heard back about yours?

I believe there are screens on Ali Express you could get to replace them if you were brave enough (anyone got a link?). I got the watch because I’m visually impaired and the big text worked well with me. If I’m honest on reflection the screen was way too cumbersome. It would get in the way on so many occasions. I thought it was a really cool looking watch that catches peoples eyes.

hello jeremy and others in this post im sorry for your unfortunate event with the watch but with that being said i bought this same watch but my problem is i have a large wrist and the band doesnt fit comfortably on and i cant find a extention the correct size cause of the buckle so im hoping to find someone here willing to sell their broken bands to me, contact me mavrykjones@yahoo.com thanks