My Lemfo Les 1 turns off ramdonly, I need help.

I have my Lemfo Les 1 for a month. Yesterday it began to turn off ramdonly. I reset it but the problem is there. What can I do? I’d like some help please.

Try to open it to check if everything looks normal.

I did it today. Everything looks fine, no sings of moisture, I took a pic.

Aug 15, 2018 3:02:40 GMT 1 carbeto123 said:
I have my Lemfo Les 1 for a month. Yesterday it began to turn off ramdonly. I reset it but the problem is there. What can I do? I'd like some help please.

flash it with it's firmware i just hope it is'nt a new model with new firmware. make sure that you reset the watch before you flash.

I have exactly the same problem. Look like he is working but the screen is not working.

Aug 16, 2018 2:44:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 15, 2018 3:02:40 GMT 1 carbeto123 said:
I have my Lemfo Les 1 for a month. Yesterday it began to turn off ramdonly. I reset it but the problem is there. What can I do? I’d like some help please.

flash it with it’s firmware i just hope it is’nt a new model with new firmware. make sure that you reset the watch before you flash.

I did it as you said, I flashed it with this version I found in the forum  Z10-YFZ-HFP-20171122, but the problem didn’t disappear. 

Have you installed some App that could crash the OS ?? How many reboot do you see ?

I reset it 4 times and used it without any new app installed. I’ve flashed it twice so far. It reboots after 10 mins o less specially when it’s in my arm, a problem with the movement sensor?

Aug 21, 2018 22:25:01 GMT 1 carbeto123 said:
I reset it 4 times and used it without any new app installed. I've flashed it twice so far. It reboots after 10 mins o less specially when it's in my arm, a problem with the movement sensor?

that means that something that you installed has done hardware damage or you have moisture damage, you can't fix it.

check the resistors (the small brown things) in my case the soldering was bad on one side of the resistors.
Just touch them very gently, in case this is the problem, you will see, that the resistor ‘moves’, while one side is not properly soldered.

After finding the resistor, just use a fine soldering machine and apply a very small soldering to the loose end and connect it again with the mainboard

I’m happy to tell you that I could solve the problem with my smartwatch. I found a solution watching videos in YouTube. It was a matter of disconnect the battery and connect it again. It was a problem about battery calibration. The watch has been working fine these days. Thanks for your support.

Aug 29, 2018 3:10:23 GMT 1 carbeto123 said:
I'm happy to tell you that I could solve the problem with my smartwatch. I found a solution watching videos in YouTube. It was a matter of disconnect the battery and connect it again. It was a problem about battery calibration. The watch has been working fine these days. Thanks for your support.

Can you please send me the link to the video, i have the same problem with my watch.