My LEM T won't boot into the OS only bootloop into TWRP

how do i actually power it off properly

Press and hold both buttons to Power off.

that just reboots it. what do i pull on the back to disconnect the battery
?

so you’ve seen this before? My watch is now a $300 paperweight?

It should work if you stop pressing the buttons if the screen get off.
I don’t have this watch, so I haven’t done this. If I rember right, Mr. Ticks has done a video about it.

it doesnt help. the screen just turns vback on a second later

can you please post a link? I’m so not in the headspace to deal with this

my bday iphone present turned into an absolute dogs breakfast, hence still trying to use the watch as my phone… Ugh
Honestly I’m so depressed and over everything right now, Trust that my only method off communication would die. Just my luck lately

Sorry to rant I’ve just had an awful couple of days

there’s at least four different screens and three different firmwares

1 Like

Then can someone please link the others

But u may add she won’t flash system past 3% before erroring now.

Have I killed it ?

Ok, this might be the problem. But her screen problems started before flashing the FW. But I sesrch the other FW’s

Unfortunately, I currently have no access to our firmware memory. But I think @pablo11 can help.

@Clairette_Chambers try this one: DM100_LEMT_V1.1_20200717D.7z - Google Drive

2 Likes

you were faster than me with that one G1N

here’s the last version (it’s ticwris branded, but also worth a try):

3 Likes

@G1NT0N1C @noidremained
Thanks guys and G - sorry I was offline then…
I thought I had posted most of the firmware in the FAQ thread…
I think I have some different versions now as well. :+1:

May be you can try to open it and carefully dismantle and check all the connectors (disconnect battery first) also dry it with a can-air… It’s seem a harware problem.

It can be that the data connection of your usb is not stable. You can try to keep the connector pressed on the watch with your hand…

This is almost always the connection between the main board and the screen has become dislodged or loose…
But in your case it is seemingly worse than that.

My advice is to return it and replace it.
If it is a Ticwris it is easier but equally, Lemfo will replace it as well if it is a LEM T.
Just so you can express the fault to the vendor - it is either a damaged LCD panel or a damaged FPC.

I’m sorry but given that you are already upset - I don’t recommend you try to fix it.

Where did you purchase it from?
Cheers
Pablo11

While it sounds like this is hardware and may need a return I have a suggestion if you can still get TWRP up. Also if you can use a different cable I would try another one and then while in TWRP tell it to reboot. Have SP Flash tool ready to go and have it start and your cable ready to plug into the computer but wait until screen goes black then plug in the cable.

BTW this is the only version of SP Flash tool I trust - some of the other ones seem to have a trojan or virus: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.2020_Win.zip | by a2zrom.com for Misc. Software & Hardware Resources

I’m guessing if you had a TWRP backup you’ve already tried restoring it with no luck? Final thought is that if TWRP comes up okay that maybe - just maybe it’s not a hardware problem.
Challenges do seem to come along around birthday time but it will all be better soon.