My KW88 has started to give two new issues. 1.

My KW88 has started to give two new issues.

1. It does not get connected to the PC anymore. It just says charger connected. Tried lot of driver installs and uninstalls

2. Heart rate monitor is not working… Tried a several times. Even the green light is not coming up.

Have informed the seller. Need to see what happens…

Anything additional that i can try to resolve the issues?

You could try to reset the watch I guess…
Without USB connection you can’t do much else…

When my watch (D5) couldn’t connect to my PC it was a due to a fault in the charging dock; one of the pogo pins had broken… you should check that out too…

@Andrew_Davis very true - thanks mate. Sometimes I forget the most obvious things :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 thanks for the reply… But have already tried the reset… But no use…

@Andrew_Davis thanks andrew. Will try that… But my watch is charging fine can it be only data port or point is broken… Oh i do not have extra cable to check… Will anyway try…

If it is just the data transfer broken - go to device manager and see if the driver has issues. I found that if I selected “update driver” and selected from existing drivers - select an older version until it works.

@Akhilesh_jj On my dock only one pogo pin was broken… one at the end (either the first or last?)… I could charge but not transfer data…

@Akhilesh_jj That’s odd, mine also can’t connect to my laptop anymore but it’s charging properly. Tried reinstalling driver from the Device Manager but it’s giving an error.

@Miguel_Tan you need to select update driver and then go to a previous driver and select it.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 just checked now, it’s greyed out. only update driver can be clicked, anywhere i can get a working driver for the kw88?

rhythm sensor in the beginning did not work, creating visibility

Yes you need to click update driver software in device manager. Then click Browse my computer. Then click Let me pick from a list etc etc… Then select the third MTP device driver in the list - or the last in the list…
It should connect straight away if the watch is connected…

for whatever reason it keeps uninstalling by itself and showing me this error.

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

A service installation section in this INF is invalid.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

@Miguel_Tan yep - it will do on every reboot. The driver is unsigned - as far as Win 10 is concerned. If you use an old version of Widows or Ubuntu (I have dual boot just for this reason) you will have an easier time of it.