My first Colored Face

Colored

My first face project, while I was looking for a project called Experiment, so I did it myself with what I had seen in a review, bringing additional things :

Shortcut: Google Assistant, blood pressure monitor, Weather (click on the weather), Contacts, Steps, alarm clock (click in the center of the orange time), watch settings. The weather and batterie speek french…

Precision: the watchface works perfectly on a KOSPET PRIME without launcher.

Crédits : Experiment Face
Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FJO3b9ePpmhNDbnsOeaxQbp9fDKtWH22/view?usp=sharing

15 Likes

nice first shot…keep up the good work

2 Likes

Wow! Great! :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you try the “create animated layer by changing light angle” thingy yet?

I still can’t do it :frowning: when I choose one or two layers and select the option from the menu, nothing happens.

You need to have an emboss effect to see the light change if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

Great work Bernard. Kudos :ok_hand:
How do I add this watchface to my Kospet Prime.

1 Like

There are some how-to videos in our YouTube channel.

2 Likes

can you please share any link, I could find anything relevant.

Look here:https://youtu.be/pqBl8dQGdvU

3 Likes

G1NTON1C does an admirable job! (I found lol)

2 Likes

Thank you @G1NT0N1C, I had followed same steps but missed the clear cache step and wasn’t able to see the newly added clockface. Once I saw the video, it was clear what I missed. The watchface works great now. Thank you @Bernard_Wojcieszynski for sharing.

1 Like

+Bernard_Wojcieszynski this looks great and it works awesome on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

I have others variants ! Tomorrow !

1 Like

Would you please also include an English version 4 weather and battery thank you so much if you can @Bernard_Wojcieszynski

English version (modified)

clock_skin_model

8 Likes

thks Bernard for the English version. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! @Bernard_Wojcieszynski perfecto

1 Like

Thank you, beautiful face. Looks gorgeous.

Bernard_Wojcieszynski, Thank you again for your great work, could you please fix the temperature unit, the grades are Celsius, but the unit is Fahrenheit. Thanks

Hi would it be possible to make one with the following touch keys camera, watchdroid, phone and microphone assistant? Thank you