My first and also nostalgic watchface

Just create watchface based on my old led watch back in my elementary school.
combining with lem t big watch it really feels like when I was playing power rangers with my friends back in the day lol.

Created using CSM (I have no idea how to add new font to WFD and change resolution to 640x480)
clock_skin_model

Download here

11 Likes

Very nostalgic! :clap:
To add a new font in WFD, install it normally in windows with the statement “install it for all users”.
To create a clock face with the specified resolution in the WFD menu
choose NEW and in the open window you can give the desired resolution and then unchecking “perfect circle”, and checking “Automatically …”. Then on the worksheet uncheck the “Round face” menu bar.

2 Likes

Thanks for resolution tip, but for font since the options only install so I choose it and it still not showing on WFD. perhaps I will check it throughly later when making another watchface.

Untitled2

Ok, look for the fonts you need and downloaded to the place where you downloaded ex. c / user / download or anywhere else and then right-click on it without opening and “Install for all users”. Trust me it will work. Untitled2

2 Likes

You are 100% correct :+1: . This is the way to do this . For macs its automatic after a restart

Thank you. it works. :+1:

2 Likes

Nice and simple. Thank you.

lokmat appllp 3 max

New guy here, just got my first DM100. I assume CSM and WFD are design software. Can anyone point me in the direction to acquire them? I have some ideas I’d like to play with…thanks in advance!

Both programs are freeware. I highly recommend using WFD. Java must be installed to use it. You can find it here:

Ifyou want to try Clockskinmaker also, you’ll finit here:

1 Like

I just LOVE the old, digital mods like casio or this.