My cursing watchface. One of my early faces that needed stocklauncher and 400 x

…and this file is working on stock launcher:
-always2late_2.0.zip - Google Drive

I’ve checked both files on my Kospet Hope twice- right now.
For the stocklauncher version, you have use 12h mode on your watch.

2 Likes

Worked like a charm. Thank you. :ok_hand:t4:

By the way: We all should sometimes pay more attention to our formulations: There is not a single watchface in the world that we “badly need”. Also no special watch or software, no firmware, no function such as “Bluetooth calling”. There are people, e.g. in some parts of Africa in badly need of drinking water. There are also people, e.g. in parts of Syria, who badly need food or medicine. And even in “rich” Europe there are people who badly need a roof over their heads. There are also children who badly need parents who can give them love … But nobody badly needs a watchface…

Whatever, sorry for my thoughts.

4 Likes

Well said :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you, Doctor…

1 Like

Download but time show wrong
Now it’s 22:48 but shows

As mentioned, one version works for Universal Launcher. The other version works with Stocklauncher, but only in combination with 400x400 px screens. The Kospet Prime 2, however, has a screen resolution of 480x480 px. So it cannot currently work on the stock launcher of the Kospet Prime 2.

1 Like

ok thnx for the information
is there any interesting skin like this for kp2?

Why not using UL? You can switch between stocklauncher ans Universal Launcher without any problems.
Whatever, I’ve found a solution that should work on Prime 2, too. But I don’t have the time to realize it atm.

when I changed to Universal luncher time doesnt show

You have to delete this face. Download the UL version instead of this one.

I did and this is result

Switch to 12h mode- as described.

doesn’t help

I checked twice. It works. But you have to use Universal launcher- and the universal launcher Version of the face. It looks like you are using stock launcher at the moment.