Multicolor face

make that change every day. WITH 13 TOUCH ZONES, ATTACHMENT INDICATIONS.
clock_skin_model

TOUCH ZONE
LINK TO DOWNLOAD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX_hOZAYTipMsHu2EWVC36GBjkbl4JTS/view?usp=sharing

7 Likes

Nice one @bgm ! :+1: :+1: Nice open, easy to read face and all the touch zones you could ever want! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Good morning Thank you so much

Your more than welcome mate! :+1: I like seeing the imagination and inventiveness that oyu put into your faces! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Its worthwhile informing on post if this is for A7.1.1 or A10 for touch zones . Good work :+1:

3 Likes

I love this watch face but I could love it even more…
I’m wondering if you could please share a version that has the days in English, temperature in Fahrenheit, and make the background a solid color that doesn’t change? I like simplistic backgrounds but absolutely love the app shortcuts in the face.
Thank you very much for sharing this face!

1 Like

hello @DudeZXT I have prepared this for you, let me know if you like it

clock_skin_model

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rGD_7HHkHL9DIizG-85krIwxY0ftcgYJ/view?usp=sharing

5 Likes

Thanks a lot. I like it!

1 Like

You’re the best!
Thank you so much!
What a great first experience with this community!

1 Like

Good morning I’m glad you like it. Thank you

2 Likes

There is one small issue with the new face. It’s still showing the temperature value incorrectly. In order to show Fahrenheit a mathematical formula has to be used: C * 1.8 + 32
Can it be done?
Thanks again!

The unit of temperature display does not depend on the face of the watch. The watch must be set. What kind of watch do you have?

Lemfo Lemp and it doesn’t change the units on the face.

The watch face is not capable of performing a mathematical operation.
Unfortunately, the letter “C” has been replaced with the letter “F” in this watch face.
But the conversion does not happen.
If I remember correctly, you need to have the factory connection software installed on your phone.
In this software you can change the units of measure.
I don’t remember it appearing on the phone anymore. (imperial - metric) or something similar.

1 Like

I don’t think so As he says @gyuri è lo Smartwatch che li dovrebbe impostare. Io ho solo messo la lettera F,.