Mr Ticks needs a part time assistant ASAP! Hi gang. Mr. Ticks here.

Mr Ticks needs a part time assistant ASAP!

Hi gang. Mr. Ticks here. I’m totally overloaded, and the vendors are firing all their salvos of watches at me at once. That’s great for upcoming watch reviews, but bad timing on getting the creative custom watch face reviews posted on YouTube. You guys and gals deserve exposure an I feel really bad that I am so far behind. I need a tick for my tock! Just like my job, the support position comes with a bunch of work for absolutely no pay and an occasional perk. It’s gotta be from your heart and love of smartwatches.

So here’s the deal. As you’ve seen month to month, I do a parade of monthly watch faces on YouTube, then refer folks to a ZIP file containing an ‘index’, if you will, to each face shown. That simple looking index takes FOREVER to prepare, and it just got way more complicated. I’m just finalizing the September custom face group for the round Android FINOW/No.1 class watches. Here’s what I need by way of assistance:

1. Picking up where I’m leaving off from September and doing the job of collecting the data and assembling the index for October 2016 round Android watch faces ASAP;

2. Starting the same basic index for all custom watch faces from beginning to end of October for the Square class Android watch faces – the ones that look particularly good on the square format and posted here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118413074291213420811 – again ASAP;

3. Starting the same basic index for all custom watch faces from beginning to end of October for the KW88 class watches (the .apk approach) and posted here on this Round G+ Community, again ASAP;

4. Starting the same basic index for all custom watch faces from beginning to end of October for the Fundo wear style of watch face installation following the postings here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/watch-vxp-files-t3437311 – and did I mention ASAP? …and…

5. Start reviewing and collecting watch face information and attribution information from the various new methods of watch face installation on various devices currently being explored. Not ASAP, but just so we’re ready when these methods start taking off.

What I can offer back, well, we can figure something…

If you’re a watch face designer, I can feature your faces first on any videos showing watch faces, and mention your kind support;

If this works out well and you do it for at least two months with intent to continue, I’m sure I can round up a D5/X1 class watch to send you. Probably not the ‘plus’ series but one of the older originals. I won’t be needing all of them as ‘time marches forward’ as the vendors phase them out of inventory.

Hey, guess what? You’ll end up with the complete collection of watch faces for all that you collect, so you won’t have to do it twice! :slight_smile:

…and, of course, deep gratitude from me and our hive of watch face addicts here and everywhere.

So do you have available time? I can go over what’s involved and how to set up a process for collecting everything. Contact me by email, smartwatchticks@gmail.com, and we’ll see what develops.

I’m really hoping we can keep the momentum going of presenting custom designed faces to the public through YouTube for all the various watches now and into the future. You feel the same? Put on your tock shoes and let’s tick-tock!

Hello I just got a wk88 can I just use it scanner on the watch to get the clock faces on your list or do I need to download an app thanks new to this a don’t have a Clue

No, @GHP_Services , I don’t think you’ll work out as an assistant. As for your question, to get a clue or two read through the stuff posted here on this forum and over on the Proboards here: http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com

If only my english was a little better and I’d lived in the US I would gladly help you out :wink:

Thanks for considering it, @Carsten_Anderslund

Is it possible to help you from Bangladesh?

I would imagine if you have access to the Internet, @Mohammad_Shoriful_Is , along with access to all the web sources where watch faces are posted, you could put the information together and send it to me from Bangladesh. Send me an email if you want to talk further about this. Thanks!

I do have all access also I won X5 watch too!

I am happy that Mohammad is helping. I would love to help but really don’t have time, I was barely able to make 1 skin this month. Everyone loves the monthly showcase. I am glad that at least someone from this large community is able to help out a mate who has been with us from the very start.